Ballet [MiNayeon]

Mina x Nayeon

Nayeon signed up for Ballet Classes, along with her friend Chaeyoung.

Why? So they can both see their crushes, who happens to be Mina, the Black Swan, the top Ballerina. And Dahyun, the cool girl who happens to be taking ballet lessons since it's either that or Wood Craft.

Nayeon had arrived in front of the dance studio and was greeted by a small girl who was standing awkwardly by the entrance.

"Unnie! You're late! I've been standing here alone for the past ten minutes, completely awkward!" In embarrassment, Chaeyoung scratched the back of her neck.

"Sorry about that. I went and bought some ballet shoes last minute." Nayeon reasoned.

Some students have already given them weird looks while pretending not to notice. For starters, Nayeon and Chaeyoung are not the kind of people who should be doing Ballet. Most importantly, they are not very flexible. However, in order to make an impression or to make their crushes aware of their existence, they chose to sacrifice their dignity in order to make an effort.

Both were awkwardly standing next to the entrance. As though they were expecting a miracle to happen. They were having second thoughts about participating in this class.

"I think we should go." Nayeon spoke, making Chaeyoung turn to her.

"No, we're not. Nayeon Unnie, don't be such a coward." Chaeyoung stated.

"First of all, you are so not the boss of me. I can and will do whatever I want." Nayeon crossed her arms and pretended to be superior.

"And you said that you'd do anything for the head Ballerina, who happens to be Mina." Chaeyoung smirked.

"Why would I do that?"

"Me? Im Nayeon? Why would I want to attract the attention of someone who I don't know and have feelings—I mean feel nothing for? Hm?" Nayeon said.

She isn't used to doing things like this because everyone knows who she is, so she doesn't bother trying anymore.

But, since since meeting the iconic Myoui Mina in her English class, she didn't treat her like everyone else. Mina treated her as if she were a genuine human person, something she didn't get very often.

"May I remind you, Unnie, that you basically pulled me to sign up for this class in the first place." Chaeyoung's tone seemed sarcastic.

"Cause it was your idea." Chaeyoung laughed at Nayeon's denial as she rolled her eyes.

While the girls were bickering with each other, they didn't notice someone approaching their position.

"Uhm...Can I help you?" A soft voice interrupted their brief discussion of teddy bears and rabbits.

When Nayeon and Chaeyoung turned around, Nayeon almost tripped over herself, because in front of them stood the one and only Myoui Mina. Chaeyoung glanced at Nayeon and saw that she was speechless. Before answering, she rolled her eyes and addressed Mina.

"You certainly can. We only signed up for this class last week, you see. So we're basically newbies." Chaeyoung explained nonchalantly.

"Oh..." Mina mumbled, nodding her head as she processed the unexpected news.