Mated [DubChaeng]

Dahyun x Chaeyoung Version
(An Omega AU)

Dahyun and Chaeyoung, childhood best friends. They know each other very well and ended up being each other's mates which they didn't actually expect at first, but as time went by and personal feelings got involved, they eventually fell inlove and accepted their fate.

Son Chaeyoung, the Alpha.

Kim Dahyun, her Omega.

~

FLASHBACK

The moment when their lips touched each other, they both pulled away when the realization hit them. Chaeyoung had marked Dahyun as her mate.

"I-I'm so sorry. It wasn't my intention. My inner wolf took over and it just..." Chaeyoung was a stuttering mess.

"It's fine. Mine took over too." Dahyun spoke shyly.

"Just so you know, we don't have control on who we choose to mark as our mate. It just happens naturally. I'm sorry, Dub." Chaeyoung lowered her head, already feeling embarrassed.

"Hey, look at me cutie." Dahyun gently holds her chin, flashing her an assuring smile.

"It's okay. I understand, and I guess we're kinda binded together forever now." Dahyun smiled, making Chaeyoung smile as well.

"But isn't that kinda weird?"

"Weird?" Dahyun bounced back the question.

"Yeah. I mean, look at us!"

"Look at me! I'm literally the smallest alpha out there and surprisingly, my best friend in the whole world is my mate!" Chaeyoung exclaims hysterically.

"Life is tough. But I'm happy that I get to have you forever. I'm honestly glad that it's you." Dahyun smiled, as Chaeyoung felt her heart skip like a thousand beats.

"Me too. We can be best bro's for life." Chaeyoung chuckled and noticed that Dahyun frowned.

"Did I say something wrong?"

"I just had a thought, now that we're actually mates. Isn't calling each other  'bro' kinda sets off the whole vibe between us?" Dahyun wondered.

"Right. It's your call, Unnie." Chaeyoung nods.

"Okay, first things first. No more 'Unnie' and 'Bro' calling." Dahyun seriously spoke, receiving a nod from her mate.

"Babe?"

"No, too common"

"Baby then?"

"Nah, we're already babies"

"How about love?"

"NOPE!"

"Oh I got it!" Dahyun snapped her fingers.

"Honey." She playfully cooed.

"I knew you'd say that." Chaeyoung chuckled.

~

PRESENT

Dahyun isn't the easy going type, she would observe and consider the facts first before jumping into anything While Chaeyoung is kinda the opposite, she's free spirited and open to anything. However, being the mighty Alpha she is, expect her to act all protective when it comes to her mate.

Honestly speaking, Chaeyoung's appearance isn't the 'Alpha Look' you're really expecting since she's all cute and cuddly.

When you look at Dahyun, she has that charming aura that can attract anyone's attention. You would actually think for a second that she's an Alpha if it weren't for her scent.
If you would ask them who's the most dominant one, both their answers would be the same since it's always the Alpha. Though, expect them to experiment once in awhile.

Twice held a party at J-Line's house and Dahyun was suddenly in her heat, Chaeyoung wasn't there because she went out to buy food.

The remaining 7 girls tried to help her as much as they can, but to their surprise, Chaeyoung came back fuming with anger and in a rut.

Her eyeshots turned dark red by seeing the Omega's and Alpha's surrounding her precious mate. She wasn't in her right senses when she pushed Jeongyeon aside, and especially Sana away from Dahyun.

"Get away from her!" Chaeyoung exclaimed in anger which echoed throughout the house.

Jeongyeon stepped infront of Chaeyoung, trying to calm down her fellow alpha, but it was a bad move since she only provoked her.

The fuming Alpha growled at her very best which means you need to obey what she wants or you end up in a rather critical state. Jeongyeon wasn't planning on moving, being the stubborn alpha she is, good thing Nayeon pulled her away before anything could happen.

Chaeyoung looked at her Dubu who was moaning and crying out in pain.
Her eyes softened as she gently carries her girlfriend. She wasn't her usual self which scared her friends. They have never seen her like this. Chaeyoung's the one who always follows the majority, not wanting to cause any conflict with anyone.

But today was different. They didn't see the cute and smiley Chaeng, but they did saw the dominant and cold aura of a true alpha. Except for her height though.

"We're going home." Chaeyoung spoke in a low voice as she walked towards the door with her hands carrying a almost unconscious Dahyun.

"T-Take care guys, we'll see you soon."
Jihyo said, being cautious with her choice of words. She wouldn't want to angry an Alpha who's in a rut.

"Oh, just a reminder to everyone,
Kim Dahyun is MY mate and only MINE to touch." She added, before leaving.

"Damn. Didn't expect our Chaeyoung to be like that." Sana spoke.

"That was a warning Sana, you should really stop touching things that aren't yours." Nayeon shook her head.

"Huh? Since when?" Sana asked.

"Since like 10 minutes ago? You almost got killed by Chaeyoung!" Nayeon spoke in worry.

"Don't bother scolding her. It won't work for as long as an eternity." Momo interrupted, putting her arm around her omega.

"Take note: Never ever invite anyone who's either experiencing their heat or rut. To avoid fights." Jihyo spoke as she takes a bite of her food.

"Hmmn...that was kinda hot though."
Sana hummed, earning a few snorts from her members and a glare from her own Mate.

"Considering the fact that your head was almost chopped off, you shouldn't be saying that right now." Mina reminded as Sana just shrugged.

⭐💛⭐