Ignore me, Love me [DubChaeng]

Dahyun x Chaeyoung

The Baby Beast, Son Chaeyoung, with her troublesome personality and charm.

She only shows up to her classes when she feels like it. She drives a cherry red Ducati Scrambler Motorcycle, which adds to her intimidating image. People usually refer to her as a troublemaker, even though she has no intention of causing trouble. She is who she is, and that is what differs her. All the boys, and especially the girls, want her attention, and who wouldn't?

Kim Dahyun, on the other hand, is just a regular student. She is in charge of the Music Club. Dahyun has been admiring the 'Strawberry Princess' since last year. She's been trying to impress her in the morning and at the end of the day in an attempt to get her attention. Chaeyoung found it bothersome that she was always smiling and scribbling notes in her notebooks.

~

Chaeyoung and her friends are enjoying their lunch break in the cafeteria. Sana was reprimanding Momo for her unusual way of eating, while Chaeyoung was just scrolling through her phone as usual.

"Hey, Chaeng." Jeongyeon whispered lightly to the girl who was sitting beside her.

"Why are you whispering, Jeong Unnie?" Chaeyoung asked, her gaze fixed on the screen of her phone.

"Because there's a really cute girl looking at you with heart eyes since you walked in." As Chaeyoung snorted, Jeongyeon whispered quietly.

"Which one?" She asked in a tired tone, uninterested.

"You know, the one who always greets you first thing in the morning when you arrive and who always—

Chaeyoung cut Jeongyeon off in the middle of her sentence.

"Stop. I already know who that is and it's irritating me." Chaeyoung groaned in annoyance.

"Heh, then tell her that. Plus, you're probably used to turning down your admirers at this point." Jeongyeon teased.

"Yeah, sure. If I get the chance." Chaeyoung responded as she yawned and stretched her arms.

"You should tell her right away since she's incredibly attractive and I might even ask her out."

"Then go tell her that, not to me, Unnie." Chaeyoung crossed her arms and clicked her tongue.

"You didn't even give me a chance to finish, and you're already overprotective." Jeongyeon made a joke.

"What the hell—No! Why should I? She's just like every other girl I've met. She'll be done bothering me before you know it." Chaeyoung beamed, acting confident.

She knows Dahyun isn't like other girls who only want a taste of her, and Chaeyoung doesn't like being used.

If you ask softie Chaeyoung, she'll tell you that Dahyun is unique and special in many ways because to her charm. But if you ask the tough Chaeyoung, she'll undoubtedly deny it and attempt to wipe your face clean for doing so.

"Let's enjoy our meal!" Momo spoke forward, secretly pulling a strange bottle from her bag and pouring it into her drink.