Rings [SaMo ft. MiNayeon]

Sana x Momo

Every couple has something unique to them. It might be an occasion or something material.

Some couples have a unique pastime or activity that they can only do as a couple. Some even offer matching goods like phone cases, shirts, coffee mugs, or necklaces. Momo and Sana have their own couple rings, which some refer to as "The Precious Samo rings."

Momo unexpectedly requested Sana to remove the ring a week before their 4th year anniversary. They've been wearing it for years, long before they made it official. But, for some reason, Momo wants her girlfriend to take it down, which stirred up a lot of emotions for Sana.

"I want you to remove it."

"Why would I remove it? This ring is one of my treasured items." Sana spoke in disbelief.

"Baby, I'm asking you a favor. Could you please remove it?" Momo kindly asked.

"No. Not until you tell me the reason." Sana demanded.

"Just remove it from now on." Momo said, making Sana feel more puzzled than ever.

"I won't. This is mine, I have the right to wear it whenever I want." 

"Fine, then, just give it to me." Momo forcefully removes the ring on her finger.

"B-But." Sana isn't sure what is happening and why Momo all of a sudden is acting this way.

"Don't make this harder for me, Satang. Let's go to sleep now." Momo gave her a quick peck on the lips and immediately went to bed.

"What just happened?" Sana thought, wondering about it in repeat all night.

~

It was already dark when Sana went over to visit Nayeon and Mina's place.

"Sana-yah, do you want something to drink?" Nayeon asked, opening the refrigerator.

"A bottle of beer would be nice." Sana replied.

Mina looked up from playing her game when she noticed Sana's tone.

"Is something wrong? You only drink when you're either troubled or if there's something to celebrate." Mina asked, putting down her gaming consoles.

"There's absolutely nothing to celebrate about." Sana spoke bitterly.

Mina understood what that meant.

"Why not? Isn't your anniversary with Momo almost coming?" Nayeon happily reminds her as Mina shot her girlfriend a knowing look.

"Yes, and I was really looking forward to it. But then, last night happened." The latter looked down.

"I'm guessing you two fought again? Isn't that a daily thing in your relationship?" Nayeon attempted to lighten the mood, but Sana was in a bad mood.

"We didn't get into any fights. Before we went to bed, she even kissed me on the lips." Sana sighed, confusing Nayeon and Mina.

"Then what the heck is the problem?" Nayeon spoke a little loud, earning a snicker from both Japanese girls.

"Sorry. I had too much Mina time today." Nayeon laughed sheepishly.

"She told me to remove our couple rings. I refused to do it because it's my most treasured item and she just wanted me to remove it permanently. I was being stubborn because she didn't tell me why she was taking it away from me." Sana elaborated.