Tell Me Something [Mina-Multiple Ships]

Mina x Members

Mina has experienced a few first kisses, some of which she has forgotten and others which she will never forget.

"Alright, tell me something."

"Uh, my first kiss? I'm not sure how to explain that."

When Jeongyeon asked about Mina's first kiss, a thousand thoughts flashed through her head. Given the subject matter of their conversation, it's not a particularly surprising or out-of-the-blue question. But it's a little more complicated for Mina because she thinks she's had more than one.

She sometimes forgets that her first kiss was with Hirai Momo the summer before freshman year. There was a party, mostly attended by members of the dance team and a few other students. Mina was hesitant to go, but as a new member of the team, she felt obligated to do so.

Momo's spin on the bottle landed on Mina during a game of spin the bottle. She smiled, leaned down to kiss her, and that was the end of it.

It's easy to forget.

She eventually starts dating her, and they become the 'it' couple a few months later.

Her first real kiss, the one she remembers, the one that came to her when Jeongyeon asked, involved a hot day, summer swimsuits, and the most honey brown eyes she's ever seen. She doesn't think she'll ever be able to forget it, nor does she think she'd want to.

Another first kiss with Minatozaki Sana included a cold night, a love confession, a large bed, and the most honey brown eyes she's ever seen. It's difficult for her to let go, no matter how much she wishes she could.

~

Her first kiss with someone who not only meant something to her, but who she also dated, took place in a photo booth. Mina doesn't think she'll ever have another experience like it.

She wanted Im Nayeon in a way she isn't sure she has ever wanted anybody else. Lust is probably the best word to express her need for her, yet it falls short. It completely ignores the expression on Nayeon's face as she says, "I love you, Mina."

She still sometimes hears them in her sleep.

They're impossible to forget.

She shut down when Nayeon left Korea. The only thing keeping her going was the countdown on her mother's kitchen calendar before her departure for Europe.

Mina went to the school pool the night before Nayeon was supposed to leave. She is one of the few students who has a key. She had just done a few laps when she became aware of someone's presence. She reached the wall and lifted her goggles, seeing Chou Tzuyu undressing, a bikini hidden beneath her clothing. She doesn't say anything. She simply enters the pool silently and starts swimming laps in the lane next to her. Mina stayed there for a moment, watching at her.

They go to the showers after their swim. There hasn't been a single word spoken once. Mina takes longer than usual since she is lost in thought while under the spray of the shower head. When Mina finally came out, Tzuyu waited for her on one of the locker room benches.

"Melting. It's when a solid object melts into its liquid form, but that's basic science, and you probably already know that." Tzuyu began, glancing at Mina's feet as she stood by the lockers, unsure what to say.