Miss President [NaHyo]

Nayeon x Jihyo

Park Jihyo, the Class President have never dated anyone in her entire life.

Students were constantly afraid of the girl, maybe because she was in charge of monitoring detention at their school. Jihyo was once the center of attention for the entire student body. People were betting on who would ask her out on a date. Everyone tried their luck, but they all failed, and some of them ended up in detention. But there was this one time when all of the popular and most talked-about students in their school got detained for various reasons.

Im Nayeon, the most popular girl in school. She is not only well-known for her beauty and talents, but she is also a trend setter. Many students, and sometimes even teachers, look up to her. She, on the other hand, privately longs to be accepted and enjoys reading and studying.

Momo, Sana, and Mina are commonly referred to as the J-line trio. Each is well-known for their unique skills and hidden charms.

Yoo Jeongyeon and Chou Tzuyu, the school's girl crushes and savage bullies.

Son Chaeyoung is a troublemaker who often skips classes but is well-known for her artworks, which are shown in the school's gallery.

The school's virtuoso is Kim Dahyun. She is as good at the piano as she is in school.

What kind of connection would Jihyo have with these people?

~

Jihyo walked inside the detention room and was greeted by a few familiar faces from school. Some rolled their eyes, gave her a friendly wave, while some, like Nayeon, simply ignored her existence.

"Great. I'm monitoring the popular kids for 5 hours straight." Jihyo internally exclaimed.

Just when she was about to say something, the principal came and gestured her to sit down.

"But sir, I'm supposed to monitor today's detention." Jihyo spoke in confusion.

"Yes, Miss Park, but you also appear to have detention today. As a consequence, I'd want you to have a seat." She was taken aback by what the principal stated.

"W-What? How? When?! Why?" Jihyo exclaimed in disbelief.

She has always been a goody-two-shoes. She always follows the rules and deadlines and never gets in trouble. So, this would be a first.

"Rumours spread. Students are making irrational bets, Miss Park, and it's not good. Please have a seat now." He explained gently.

Jihyo blinked a few times to be sure she wasn't dreaming before turning to face the others and exhaling a deep sigh. She walked over to one of the empty seats, which happened to be next to Nayeon.

"Great. Just my luck..."

She avoided making eye contact or engaging in conversation with her seatmate. However, given she'll be sitting beside her for the next 5 hours, it's not going to be easy. She hadn't had time to do teenage things since she became class president 3 years ago in a row. She is always organizing school orientations, events, and even school finance. She has no friends since she considers herself an independent person. She may have spent a lot of time socializing with people, but they didn't care about her and didn't want to be friends with her in the first place.