Only Yours [MiNayeon]

Mina x Nayeon

Love is more than simply a feeling. It's a partnership built on dedication and, above all, sacrifice.

Mina and Nayeon are in love. No one can ever separate them, despite the fact that life had other plans for the young couple.

~

FLASHBACK

Christmas is the most joyous time of the year. The one day when everyone gets together with their family and spends quality time altogether. It was a beautiful day in the city in this case, and Nayeon brought Mina to the iconic Seoul Forest Park after shopping for presents at the mall.

"Minari." Nayeon said this with aegyo, while Mina ate her ice cream quietly, pretending not to hear anything.

"Minari! Minari! Minari!" Nayeon calls out again, poking the other's face.

Mina appears unconcerned, glad to enjoy her freedom before returning home to her family.

"Minari, are you just going to ignore me like this?" Nayeon pouts in despair, her best acting face on.

"Depends whether you're going to keep teasing me." Mina eventually replied.

"Not anymore."Nayeon said, raising her hands in defeat, pleased with the latter's reaction.

Mina looks around the park, noticing a bunch of kids running around while being chased by their parents, all of whom appear to be having a good time. She could feel a tiny ache in her heart as she wished for something so wonderful. Though she knows deep down that she will never be able to have that type of connection with her parents. All she has are Nayeon and her friends. She may not appear to care, yet everything is important to her.

Mina tilts her head, her gaze drawn to Nayeon, who beams at her. A smile that will live on in her memory for the rest of her life.

"Sometimes I wonder why you like me." 

"Why do I like you?" Nayeon asked, earning Mina's shrug.

"I think it's simply the vibes you give me, the smiles you put on your pretty face, the laughter I get when I talk to you, and the fact that your name is always in my head." Before continuing, Nayeon carefully moved a strand of Mina's hair away from her face.

"I'm honestly surprised by that question, but I can't say there's a specific answer, but I'll say that you are the reason I am happy every day." Nayeon stated softly, caressing her girlfriend's cheek.

Mina's eyes welled up with tears as she stared into Nayeon's sincere eyes. She could sense the sincerity in every word.

"Did I ease your thoughts a little bit?" Nayeon questioned sheepishly.

"You did, Nayeon-chan." Mina exclaims, pecking her cheek, seeing the pink blush on Nayeon's face.

They've only been dating for a year and a half, but it feels like they've known each other for much longer. It wasn't easy for Nayeon to get a girl like Myoui Mina, especially because she comes from an upper class family with high standards and snobbish attitudes.