Daring [2na]

Mina x Sana

Myoui Mina values the simple things in life. Everywhere she goes, she is surrounded by simplicity and beauty. Mina's quiet and uneventful life began to take a dramatic turn when Minatozaki Sana began to pursue her.

"How does it feel?" Momo turned to Mina, who was walking with her through the crowded halls of their school.

"Feel what?" Mina gave her a glance.

"You know what I mean. Everyone's talking about it." Momo gently nudges her arm.

Mina takes a look around and notices that everyone is staring at her.

"No, Momo, I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Why is everyone staring at me?" Mina whispers, beginning to feel self-conscious in the midst of all the attention.

"Damn. So you don't know?"

"No, I do not! Tell me now!" Mina whiser-yelled in frustration.

"There are rumors that you slept with Nayeon last night after the party." Momo informed Mina, causing her mouth to drop.

"What?! But we didn't-I never slept with her. She only offered to drive me home because you were gone, remember?" She lifted her brow.

"My bad, Mitang. I was busy with other things and completely forgot about you. I apologize." Momo sighs and rubs her chin.

"It's fine. I just can't believe people would spread such lies about me." Mina exhaled a sigh.

"Don't worry, I'll see what I can do to help." Momo tries to comfort her.

Mina opens her locker to check her items when it is slammed shut by Minatozaki Sana.

"Well, I gotta go." Momo mumbled as she walked away from the two to save herself.

Sana's intimidating expression soon changed into a much more loving one.

"Mina-chan, you look stunning today. Everyday, you look beautiful." She gave a sweet grin.

"Thanks." Mina reacted quickly, unlocking her locker for the second time.

"So, are the rumors true?" Sana asked, suppressing her eagerness to find out if it's serious.

"No, Nayeon and I didn't sleep together." Mina replied, bracing herself for a storm of questions.

Though there wasn't any, as Sana nodded and happily smiled at her.

"Aren't you going to question me about the rumors?" Mina asked, confused.

"There's no need. I believe you." Sana flashed her a reassuring smile.

Mina prompted a smile onto her lips and felt her heart beat differently this time.

"I apologize for not being with you last night. I had to go throw out people who broke my mother's expensive vase and Chaeyoung was about to strip." Sana rubbed her face, still feeling the impact of yesterday night's exhaustion.