Black Swan [MiMo]

Mina x Momo

"My name is Doctor Mina Myoui, I am assigned to be your psychiatrist." She spoke calmly, sliding up her spectacles in place, "Hirai Momo."

"Ah..." A low, faint growl escaped the black haired psychopath's red tinted lips. Both of her arms wrapped around her torso securely.

"I see. Interesting." She begins to laugh.

A laugh that had instantly sent shiver's down to Mina's spine, giving her goosebumps and chills.

Although this wasn't her first time dealing with murderous psychos and serial killers. But somehow, this certain Japanese girl caught her attention.

Her laugh still echoes through the dark and empty room, but soon fades when she leaned forward to the metal table that separates them.

"What a beautiful name, Mina." She smiled, a smile that went up to her cheeks.

Doctor Mina cleared her throat from being dry by the sudden lost of words.
She was informed that the former psychiatrist assigned to Momo went insane.

Maybe Doctor Mina can achieve the impossible task of curing the psychotic japanese serial killer?

Probably.

Not.

"So, let's start our first session." Mina straightened her posture, her left leg crossed on her right and held her notepad to take down notes.

She parted her lips, ready to ask a
simple question that may or may not be answered by a meaningful response.

"Shh, Don't." Momo suddenly cuts her off with a whisper that made her voice deeper and erotic.

The intimidating look on her dark black eyes made the professional tremble.

"Don't speak with that pretty little mouth, hm?" She added, sending a playful grin to the confused Doctor.

"I appreciate your concern, Momo."
Mina began, sighing right after as she looked down to the notepad that she rested on her lap.

"But we really need to start this session." She glanced towards Momo who still has a devious grin.

"Why are you even here Doctor? Aren't you too pretty to be working in this hellhole?" Momo asked.

"Because I chose to help people like you, Hirai Momo." Mina replied.

"Mmm...I love the sound of my name rolling out of your precious tongue."
Momo smirks, before cackling in an insane manner.

Mina gulped, gripping onto her pen.
Her hand shaking, trembling.

She was refusing to let the psychopath inside her head.

Earlier, her co-workers told her that she is indeed dangerous and she needs to be careful.

She really needs that luck.

"Are you scared, Mina?" Momo questions, her head tilting side to side, painfully slow as she examines her every expression.