Clueless [SaMo]

Sana x Momo

Hirai Momo, the CEO of the well-known Hirai Entertainment, is recognized for her laid back and cool demeanor as one of the most successful business icons in the industry of money.

Minatozaki Sana, heiress of the Minatozaki Luxury Suites. The only daughter yet she managed to strive in the business world at such a young age.

Both had been friends since high school but have lost touch since graduating from college. They've managed to survive life together despite the fact that they're madly in love with each other. Sana accepted that fact a long time ago and even tried to express her feelings to Momo. Despite the fact that Momo is the most oblivious person on the planet, which is why nothing has happened between them, until now.

Momo and Sana may have lost contact, but they still make an effort to hang out whenever they have the opportunity. They agreed to have a friendly reunion today at one of their favorite restaurants from back when they were students. It was the first time they'd seen each other in months, following months of focusing on their own careers.

"Am I overdressed? Would Sana even notice if I smile too much today?" A thousand thoughts came running through Momo's head while waiting for Sana to arrive.

She's been trying to calm herself down for the past 10 minutes. It's been months since the last they saw each other, and not a day went by where she didn't think about Sana.

"Hey cutie, I'm sorry for making you wait." A soft voice came from behind.

Momo turns around casually to meet her long-time closest friend and first love. Sana's hair had been colored a deeper shade of brown, which suited her wonderfully in every aspect.If you ask her, even if it isn't their first time meeting, it was love at first sight. Momo realizes, stunned, that she hasn't spoken anything since recognizing it's her.

"Hey. You look beautiful as always." She smiled, standing up to offer her seat as she moves to the other one next to it.

"Thanks Momoring. I love your new edgy look by the way." Sana playfully winks, though Momo didn't seem to get the flirting part.

They ordered their usual favorites and spoke about what was going on in their life at the moment. They could spend all of their time just talking to one another and never grow bored. Momo was discussing her most recent disagreement with one of her coworkers when Sana made the first move, intertwining their hands. Momo's speech came to a halt as a result of that particular action.

"I've really missed you.I wish we could hang out like this all the time. Just the two of us." Sana spoke with wondering eyes.

Momo felt alive, her heart racing at a rapid speed. It might be the girl's beautiful honey eyes or the enchantment of Sana's touch that has such an effect on her.

"We can if you want, Satang." She absentmindedly muttered.

Something shook Sana's heart just hearing Momo use that nickname. As Sana reminisced about the good old days, it was as if she was stroking her soul.

"Really? Aren't you always busy?" Sana asked, squeezing Momo's hand.

"Meh. I can pretty much do whatever I want and still make time for you. Just tell me the time and place, and I'll be there." Momo reassured her.

"Alright. That sounds good." Sana smiled, not wanting to let go of Momo's hand, but she has to.

"Get it together, Sana. You and Momo are just friends. Nothing more. And besides, she probably doesn't even like you that way." Sana thought, stopping herself from falling all over again.