(Un) Arranged [2na]

Sana x Mina

"Business woman, Minatozaki Sana, was seen yesterday with a model, the eighth woman she's been spotted with during her business trips."

That was the only thing Mina took away from the daily newscast on television. She doesn't blame Sana for acting the way she does, it's her life, and she should enjoy it while she can.

"Meanwhile, it seems that Minatozaki Sana continues to deny her set marriage with the Black Swan, Myoui Mina."

Mina turned off the television as soon as the news reporter finished speaking. She doesn't understand why the public needs to know everything about their private lives, especially her arranged marriage to the notorious womanizer Minatozaki Sana.

Mina could only sigh and wait for Sana to do something, anything. The woman wasn't always this way, they'd known each other since they were kids due to their parents' partnership. They are the next generation of heirs to their family businesses. Their families had decided to solidify their companies through an unfortunate business arrangement known as marriage. As a result, Sana and Mina have been closely associated since that time.

~

Entering the giant industrial walls in her own company building, Sana made her way towards the elevator. The female employees couldn't help but swoon and get flustered by just be in the same presence as the Minatozaki Sana. As soon as she arrived in the lobby towards her office, she was greeted by the presence of her best friend, Hirai Momo.

"You're late!" Momo pointed out the obvious as she crossed her arms.

"Leave me alone, I had my reasons." Sana shook her head, ignoring the woman's eye roll as she made her way to the coffee station.

"Satang, you're late for your meeting. Plus, the media is talking about your affair! You really need to settle down, or at least try to." Momo shrugged as Sana looked at her with disbelief.

"I'll think about it. So, the meeting is with?"

"Your fiancé, Myoui Mina." Momo informed solemnly, causing Sana to choke on her coffee.

"You're not messing with me, right? She's really in my office right now?" Sana questioned, just to be clear since this doesn't usually happen.

"Do I look like I'm joking right now? Go ahead, she's been waiting for you." Momo motioned to the door of her office.

Sana took the time to fix herself before entering the room, where she found the one and only Myoui Mina sitting exactly on her own desk, as if she owned the place. Sana's heart was pacing in a abnormal pace just by seeing her childhood friend, who's now known as her fiancé. Whether Sana admits it aloud or not, she have always liked Mina. Maybe even more than a business partner and acquaintance.

They barely see each other in person, and when they do, there's always something in the air. People would often describe it as a unspoken tension between them. It's the exact reason why Sana acts the way she is today, it's because of the fact that she's scared. While Mina, she felt sick and tired of waiting for her, so here she is now, taking the first move.

"Sorry for the sudden visit, I just wanted to see how my wife is doing." Mina grinned innocently as she arched her back with confidence.