No Feelings [2na]

Sana x Mina

Myoui Mina was late for class for the first time in her life. It wasn't her intention to be late, it just happened.

As she runs down the empty hall, a hand grabs her from behind and pulls her into what appears to be a closet. She was pushed up against the wall the next thing she knew as the dark figure closed the door behind them.

"What the hell?" As the figure approached, she then realized who it was.

"Sana-chan?"

Sana switches on the lights and begins walking towards Mina, their faces inches apart.

"Relax." She spoke softly, gently pushing Mina's jawline together to close the gap between them.

Their lips moved in sync, and Mina couldn't stop herself from moaning at the sensation of Sana's lips on hers. Then it hits her. What in the world are they doing?

Mina pushed the Minatozaki girl slightly, causing her to pout at the loss of contact. As much as she loved the kiss, she is confused. Sure, it wasn't the first time they'd kissed, but it's not something they usually do.

"What was that, Sana?" Mina questioned, hoping for an explanation.

"Dammit, I'm sorry, I didn't know what had gotten into me." Sana slaps herself internally.

Her expression was a combination of sadness and embarrassment. Mina was troubled since she hates seeing her best friend upset. But why did Sana kiss her? After a few moments of silence, Mina finally receives the answer she was looking for.

"Mitang, do you remember when you kissed me after dance rehearsals that night in the practice room?" Sana asked.

Without a doubt. How could Mina forget? It was the first time they had kissed. She loved kissing her best friend, believe it or not. Mina had developed a small crush on Sana since then, but she pushed it aside because it was nothing.

"Of course I remember." Mina replied, motioning for her to continue.

"Well, I was thinking, I miss someone I can be with, someone who can touch me, kiss me, and I'm not sure if we can be friends with benefits? You're my closest friend, and nothing could ever come between us, that's why I'm asking you." Sana explained.

Mina was stunned by what she was hearing. Friends with benefits? She's about to say something when Sana speaks up.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! This was a stupid idea, I don't know what came over me, and I can't believe I just asked you that. You don't have to, I was just—

"Sana!" Mina holds her hands in an attempt to calm her down.

She examines Sana's facial expression to make sure she isn't messing with her, which she isn't. Mina eventually speaks up after much contemplation.

"Let's do it."

Sana's face brightened up as she giggled at her statement. Mina mentally slaps herself for using such words and slaps Sana's arm playfully.

"Shut up. You know what I meant." Mina shook her head.

"Oh, of course I know what you meant." Sana winks as they laugh before the school bell rings.