Just say Yes [DubChaeng]

Dahyun x Chaeyoung

Chaeyoung made the decision to court her best friend Dahyun.

She began to consider how she could persuade the girl. A few of her members even tried to give recommendations, though they were not to Chaeyoung's liking. She began by giving her flowers, as this is the most conventional method.

She attempted to make homemade chocolates for Dahyun but failed, so she ended up buying all the chocolates she could afford and giving them to her instead. She was inspired and even created a beautiful portrait of Dahyun. When Dahyun was not at home, Chaeyoung had an emergency short meeting with her fellow members.

"What seems to be the emergency?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Did someone get hurt?" Momo looks around, earning a nudge from Jeongyeon.

"No and No. I called a meeting because I'm running out of ideas." Chaeyoung spoke.

"Ideas on courting Dahyun?" Nayeon asked as Chaeyoung nodded.

"Why do you have to make this such a big deal? Courting is supposed to be a natural process." Momo's insightful advice rang out.

"Momo's surprisingly right. Don't rush, Chaeng." Mina spoke.

"Okay. I'm not going to hurry into anything. I just want to make an effort to show her how much she means to me. I want to express how special she is." Chaeyoung justified.

"You make me feel speciarrr~" Nayeon, Momo, and Sana started to sing.

"Great. Can someone else please help me?" Chaeyoung turns to the others.

"Chaeng, you know we will always support you no matter what. But we already gave our ideas last time, which means that we're out."

"Plus, you don't even like our ideas." Jihyo said, patting the latter's head.

"That's because your ideas are sometimes over the top. Dahyun is a simple girl that appreciates small but meaningful gestures." Chaeyoung explained.

"Exactly." Tzuyu agreed.

"Why not make something? Like a custom made phone case?" Mina suggested.

"That sounds good; I'll think about it. Thank you, Mina Unnie." Chaeyoung grinned.

~

After three months of wooing the tofu, Chaeyoung wrote her a simple letter from the heart. It was simple, yet it was endearing to her. She composed a love letter as well as a brief poem expressing her feelings for Dahyun. Chaeyoung could feel something shift in her bones, despite the fact that nothing had changed.

Dahyun has been avoiding her for an unknown reason since her previous gesture. They would generally hold late-night discussions from 7 p.m. until midnight. Dahyun, on the other hand, has begun to avoid her whenever possible.

"I still don't understand. Why buy pink colored sugar when there's regular sugar?" Momo scratches her head.

"For the hundredth time, Momo, I didn't buy the groceries!" Sana exclaimed.