Best friends [DubChaeng]

Dahyun x Chaeyoung

Dahyun had revealed her feelings to Chaeyoung once, but the girl friend-zoned her since she didn't know how to deal with it, despite the fact that they are best friends.

Both decided that their friendship would continue as before, as if nothing had happened. After weeks, if not months, had passed since Dahyun's confession, Chaeyoung realized she, too, had feelings for the tofu girl. Though she wonders if it's too late for them to get together. She is worried that Dahyun no longer feels the same way.

For some reason, Chaeyoung was in a state of panic. She has no idea why she is pacing back and forth in the kitchen. Just to recover after that intense staring match with Dahyun a while back. She was too busy with herself to realize that someone was approaching her.

"WAHH!" When Chaeyoung turned around and saw Sana, she exclaimed in surprise.

"Oh, look who's jumpy." Sana grinned as she opened the fridge and pulled out a pack of gummy bears.

"I-I was just wondering what snack I should get." 

"And what snack are you going to get?" Sana asked as Chaeyoung began to think about her response.

"Uhh, I haven't thought about it yet." Chaeyoung lied as she looked around, attempting to avoid eye contact because she is terrible at lying.

"Your lying skills are terrible." Sana laughed as Chaeyoung clenched her chest, acting hurt.

"Well? Aren't you going to tell me what's going on? Because you've been hiding in here since the staring contest with Dahyun." Sana questioned.

"Nothing, Unnie. Like I said, I got hungry and I'm still having trouble on choosing a snack." Chaeyoung grinned.

"Cut it out, Chaeyoung-ah." 

Chaeyoung groaned and drew her arms around her chest.

"You like her, right?" Sana asked suddenly.

It made Chaeyoung's heart skip a beat, which she saw as a terrible sign.

"W-Who?"

"Duh! You obviously like Dahyun!" Sana pointed out the fact while wrapping her arm around the rapper's shoulder.

"Me? Eww! Yuck!" Chaeyoung pretended to be disgusted by the thought, despite the fact that she was obviously lying to herself.

"Who's yuck? And I heard my name." Someone spoke from behind them, and they turned to face the door, where they found Dahyun and Tzuyu standing.

"No! Dahyun Unnie, that wasn't you! I was talking about Sana Unnie's shirt."Chaeyoung laughed nervously, causing everyone to look at Sana's shirt, even Sana.

"Oh yes, my shirt! That's right." Sana played along, mentally noting that she would seek revenge later.

"Oh well, we're just here to call you. We're back for another round of Mafia!" Dahyun spoke excitedly, as if it were her first time playing the game.

"Of course, Unnie, let's go!" Chaeyoung grinned as she approached Dahyun, wrapping her arm over the tofu's shoulder and walking inside the living room.

"So? Any information?" Tzuyu asked, snatching the candy from Sana's hands.

"It's confirmed. She does like her. A lot." Sana nods while munching on a gummy bear.