Lucky Girl [DubChaeng]

Dahyun x Chaeyoung

"I'm finally back." Chaeyoung spoke to herself once she had set foot on her old school.

She transferred to the states when her family needed to move. Even though she refused leaving, she didn't have a choice because she had nowhere else to go.

But now she's back, it took her long agonizing years to have the guts to really stand up for herself and leave home. It's not like she's being treated unfairly or neglected by her family. It's just that she is her own person.

Chaeyoung is a free spirited girl who needs to wonder off on her own. She has the independence for that, and a talent that's worth every penny.

~

Coming back after 2 years from America, you would think that Chaeyoung's attitude would've changed. But fortunately, her mindset and unique personality is still the same as always.

She parked her motorcycle at the school's parking area and was greeted by her friends Jeongyeon, Tzuyu, Nayeon and Jihyo.

"Wow. You look different Son Chaeyoung! Is that what you'd call the american glow?" Nayeon asked, touching every inch of Chaeyoung's face like she's her lost child.

"That's not even a thing, Unnie." Tzuyu commented.

"But you really do look different, except for your height." Jeongyeon teased, making Chaeyoung pout.

"So, how's life? Are you seeing anyone back in america?" Jihyo asked as they walk through the hallway filled with students.

"No one. I didn't have time for that.
Plus, studying over there is already hard enough for me which is why I came back." She replied, giving her friends a smile.

"Well then, today's your lucky day! We have a lot of recent transferees since you left and they're all drop dead gorgeous!" Jeongyeon spoke in excitement, receiving a nudge from both Nayeon and Jihyo.

"Uhh, no thanks, Unnie." Chaeyoung tried to refuse, though Jeongyeon was determined to find her a girl.

Yeah, you guys heard that right.

As the five walk down the hall, Jeongyeon started to pin point some students who Chaeyoung seemed to have no interest in at all.

"Right over there, that's the J-line trinity." Jeongyeon points at three specific girls who look like they came out of a movie.

"J-line?" Chaeyoung asked, confused.

"Because they came from Japan and those girls can literally do anything." Jeongyeon explained, making Chaeyoung nod.

"I know, I would do anything to get Mina's number." Nayeon spoke, admiring the said girl from a far.

"What do you mean? You don't have your girlfriend's number?" Jihyo asked.

"Way to ruin the fun, Jihyo. But for the record, I do have her number." Nayeon said in confidence.

"So? Whatcha think? Just choose."
Jeongyeon encouraged the Cub.