Prank Gone Wrong [Twice]

Twice

Twice's nine members have always been chaotic almost every day of their lives. Nothing, though, can ever compare to the chaos that happened when their leader decided to put Nayeon and Jeongyeon in charge of the household for a day.

They'd had enough of each other's antics and decided to compete in a prank war and see who can be the greatest Unnie.

~

While Jihyo and Dahyun were out to get their fittings done, their dorm was left in total chaos by the hands of Nayeon and Jeongyeon. When Chaeyoung questioned the two who can be the most responsible Unnie, it started as a joke. Of course, Jeongyeon had the brilliant idea of making things more interesting and fun.

The remaining members were divided into two groups. Chaeyoung and Momo supported Nayeon, while Mina and Tzuyu went with Jeongyeon.

The remaining members were split into two teams. Chaeyoung and Momo sided with Nayeon while Mina and Tzuyu sided with Jeongyeon.

"I can't believe you and Tzuyu chose Jeongyeon over me!" Nayeon groaned on the couch.

"I'm sorry, I had no choice. She blackmailed us." Mina frowned.

"Of course she'd do something like that, typical Yoo Jeongyeon." Nayeon hissed and threw several of the pillows on the floor.

"On the bright side, you can recruit Sana Unnie on your team." Tzuyu suggests, appearing out of nowhere.

"OMG! Yes! I haven't asked Sana yet!" Nayeon happily claps and proceeds to approach Sana's room when Momo arrived.

"That's enough, Unnie. Don't disturb her she's busy talking to her parents. Plus, you already have me and Chaeyoung on your side." Momo spoke.

"Fine. Let's get this over with." The older girl sighed.

~

The prank wars lasted for hours and hours until they ended in a tie.

Jeongyeon's prank power was actually rather weak, but because she had Mina and Tzuyu on her side, they were the ones that carried their team. While Nayeon has always been the more ambitious of the two. She'll do everything to win as long as it doesn't harm anyone.

That's their difference.

"I have a winning strategy." Jeongyeon turned to face Mina.

"Do you still have those sleeping pills you used when you couldn't sleep?" She asked, and the younger girl nodded.

"I have some in my cabinet, but for what?" Mina questioned.

"Since Nayeon has always wanted to be a fairytale princess, let's make her experience it in the same way that Sleeping Beauty did." Jeongyeon grinned at the thought.

"Isn't that a bit much?" Mina was unsure.

"Not at all. It'll help her get some sleep. Plus, we can win!" Jeongyeon encouraged them.

"But—

"That's a terrific idea, Unnie." Tzuyu spoke.