Show Me [SaMo]

Sana x Momo
(Inspired by Twice's song Stuck)

A hard to get slash trying to be tough and savage Momo, kept denying her feelings for Sana all these years. She finds it hard to believe that she is really attracted to the girl. Why would she fall in love with her best friend, of all people in the world? While Sana is already expressing her feelings, she is continually rejected by Momo. So she basically flirts with everyone to keep herself occupied.

They've been hurting one another without even realizing it. Just because they're too scared to believe that what they have is real. Their little hard to get game had been a ridiculous excuse. They did crave each other for years, sometimes their feelings died down as easy as it could be fueled by simple touches.

"Stop flirting with me in public." Momo narrowed her eyes, slightly moving away.

"Excuse me? I wasn't even doing anything." Sana raised her hands.

"Yeah, but your eyes are saying something different." Momo pointed out, seeing a devious grin crippling onto Sana's lips.

They were both aware that something was off from the start. Momo has always been drawn to Sana's eyes. It explains why she keeps staring at it and even steals glances at her at times.

"What's wrong with me?" Momo thought once her heart beats after seeing Sana's face and hearing the latter's adorable giggles.

Momo sees her differently even if she acts uninterested and even if she doesn't think about it. Her feelings aren't platonic at all; they're far deeper.

~

NaMoSa Dorm| 9:12 pm

Momo is left alone with her thoughts. The fact that Sana isn't yet home has taken up all of her time, rather than focusing her attention on the show she's currently watching. She hadn't even realized Nayeon had been talking the entire time, telling her about this new and fantastic thing she had discovered.

"Isn't it amazing? I didn't know something like this existed until—

Nayeon's story telling got paused when they heard the door bell.

"I'll get it." Momo automatically stood up and hurriedly ran to open the door, hoping it's Sana.

After awhile, Momo comes back with disappointment written on her face, carrying Nayeon's takeout.

"Finally! I'm hungry!" The bunny girl happily clapped, taking her food.

It went like that for the next 2 hours. Where Momo runs along to get the door and comes back with more plastic bags in her hand.

"How much takeout did you even order?" Momo questions, massaging her forehead.

"This is the last one. Thanks for receiving it." Nayeon replied, patting the girl's shoulder.

"Did Sana text you? When is she coming back?" Momo asked.

"She texted me an hour ago saying that we shouldn't wait for her because she's sleeping over at Da-Chae-Tzu's dorm." Nayeon informed.

Momo slumped herself down on their couch in exasperation. All the waiting and receiving was just a waste of time.

"Great. Why did she text you instead of me?" Momo mumbled, covering her face with a pillow.

"Wae. Did you two fight?" Nayeon asked, hearing the disappointment tinted on Momo's voice.

"No. It's hard to explain." She responded and went to her room.