Safe In Your Arms [2na ft. MiMo]

Sana x Mina

A successful marriage isn't the union of two perfect people. It's that of two imperfect people who have learned the value of forgiveness and grace.

- Darlene Schacht

"Mina-ssi, how are you?" Jihyo said as she entered the room.

Mina raises her head to see Jihyo, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu, who are holding her veil and bouquet and staring at her with concern. She noticed she had been fiddling with the lace trimming on her gown's front. She swiftly smoothes out any wrinkles and smiles as she welcomes her friends.

"Are you having cold feet? It's okay if you are, Unnie, it's natural to be nervous for your big day." Tzuyu says as she clips a tiny veil over her hair and adjusts the fabric.

"But you have absolutely nothing to be worried about!" Chaeyoung added.

"We triple-checked with Sana to make sure everything is perfect." Jihyo agrees, handing her the golden bouquet.

They are right. She should be content. She should be excited. She is finally marrying the love of her life. Mina purses her lips and gazes at the bouquet in her hands. But what's causing her heart to race with adrenaline? Why is her stomach churning with dread?

"Could you guys make sure the guests have arrived and found their seats?" Jihyo requested, motioning towards the door, and Chaeyoung and Tzuyu swiftly got the hint and headed to the main hall.

"What's on your mind, Mina?" Jihyo asks, resting her hand on Mina's shoulder.

"Are you questioning your marriage to Sana?"

"No! Absolutely not." Mina chokes out, blinking quickly to keep the tears from welling up in her eyes.

When Jihyo opens her mouth, she immediately adds, "I do want to marry Sana."

"But, I-I'm nervous, and I'm afraid that something bad will happen. What if Sana realizes she doesn't want to marry me?" Mina's lip trembles as she shares her greatest fear.

Jihyo holds both of her shoulders and says patiently, "I understand you're nervous, but everyone's worked incredibly hard to make this wedding happen, and we've all done our parts to make sure it goes as smoothly as possible, especially Sana."

"She loves you, Mina, that's why she asked you to marry her, and now she's out there on the altar, ready to show you exactly how much she loves you." Jihyo encourages.

Mina nods, snapping out of her thoughts. Maybe she's overthinking things a little.

"You're right. Thank you, I was getting too deep in my own head." Mina's lips eventually form a smile.

"I love Sana, and she loves me, and we're going to have the perfect wedding today."

"That's the spirit, Mina-ssi." Jihyo cheers and then extends her hand.

"Are you ready?"

"I am, thank you again, Jihyo." Mina eagerly nods and takes her hand.