43. Find Your Love

We finished dinner and cleaned up. I turned from the sink and Olivia was leaning against the counter look at her phone. She looked up and looked at me as she walked over to me. I gently took the phone out of her hand.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

I kissed her. I stopped to look at her and she looked at me. She kissed me and I leaned her against the counter. I picked her up and sat her on the counter and kissed her neck as she was catching her breath. She wrap her legs around me pulling me closer to her. I smiled against her skin as she fisted my hair in her hand. I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. I kicked the door closed and laid her down on the bed. I laid over her as I put my hand on her waist under her shirt. She put her hand on my chest and pulled away.

She looked at me as we were both out of breath.

"What is wrong?" She asked. "Nothing why?" I asked. "You just seem upset," She said. "I'm not." I said. "Are you sure?" She asked. "Yes, all I need is only you and me alone tonight," I said.

She smiled and kissed me.

"Okay," She said against my lips.

I smiled.

I rolled over as she laid on top of me. I rub my hand down her body. I stopped at the buttons on her shirt. I started unbuttoning her white shirt as we kissed. Once I finished unbuttoning her shirt I left it on her and began to unbutton and unzip her jeans. She kicked them off and then leaned up and unbuckled my belt and then unbuttoned my navy blue shirt. She ran her hand down my chest and then looked at me and kissed me. I slowly pulled her shirt down her arms. I threw the shirt off the bed and then rolled over to where I was laying over her. I brushed my lips against her ear.

"Your killing me," I whispered.

She laughed softly.

"Good," She whispered as she looked at me.

I took my shirt off and kicked off my pants. I undid her bra as I kissed her and then threw it off the bed.

My phone started to ring. I saw that it was Sarah.

"Do you need to answer that?" Olivia asked. "No," I said as I kissed her.

I grab the phone and turned it off.

As we got more wrapped up into the sheets which made us get closer and I really didn't think that was possible...but it was.

DILLAN POV

I had just got all the kids in bed and I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen and got an apple. I bit into it and then there was a knock at the door. I walked to the door and opened it and then I saw who it was and tried closing it. But she stopped me. I rolled my eyes and looked at her.

"Good I'm glad your still up Dillan," Sarah said. "What do you want?" I asked. "I need a place to stay just for the night. Your brother kicked me out and I have no where else to go," She said. "Well he was smart by kicking you out," I said.

She looked at me.

"What?" I asked. "Stop being an ass and please let me in," She said as she tried walking past me. "No," I said. "Why not," She asked. " Because I have two kids here who don't need to be around you," I said. "I'm not someone horrible," She said. "Well I wouldn't flatter yourself with that," I said.

She got pasted me and walked into the house.

"Dillan, Please please let me stay." She said. "No now get OUT," I said kind of loud. "Daddy," I heard Macy yell. "Everything's okay sweetie I'll be up there in a moment." I yelled back. "Okay," She said.