33. Find Your Love

"Olivia?" He said.

I started to cry a little more. He got worried.

"Whats wrong?" He asked. "I just found out I was pregnant and now I'm having Miscarry pains, I need to go to the hospital." I said as I looked down. "Olivia, I" Was all He could say. "I don't want to talk about it, I just want to go. Please," I said.

LUKE'S POV

I called Dillan but he couldn't get here fast enough, so then I called dad.

"Son, It's a little late. Is everything okay?" He asked. "Olivia needs to go to the hospital and I need someone to stay with Josh," I said. "What? Is she okay?" He asked. "Just please come and I'll tell you later," I said. "Okay, I'm actually almost there," He said. "Thanks, bye" I said.

Three minutes later he was there. I got in the car and drove us to the hospital. I didn't know what to think, how to feel. All I could think about was how bad I feel for Olivia. I grabbed her hand and then she started crying harder. It broke my heart.

We got to the hospital and they confirmed it.

"Olivia how long have you been pregnant?" The doctor asked.

"I thought I might have been three weeks ago and then just recently I felt like I really was so I went out and bought a test tonight, I found out I was pregnant and about two minutes later I had the miscarriage." She said.

I looked at her.

"So why can't Olivia just be pregnant and not loose the baby, Like she did with Josh.?" I asked. "Well sometimes her body fights against her and that's how she looses the baby. Now that doesn't mean you should stop trying Her body will take again," He said.

I looked at her and she nodded and then looked back down. three hours later they got everything done and let us go home.

"Thank you dad," I said.

Olivia thanked him as well and then walked upstairs. I rubbed my forehead.

Luke, Son okay what the hell is going on?" He asked. "Olivia found out she was pregnant two minutes later she had a miscarriage. Strange timing, I know but I don't understand any of that," I said. "I feel so bad for her and you, I'm sorry son," He said. "Ah I'm alright, I didn't really even get a chance to be happy about it," I said.

He sighed.

"But thanks again for coming, I see you tomorrow," I said. "No. You know what son, take the day off. It will be fine," He said. "Thank you," I said.

I walked upstairs and Olivia was already in bed. I wrapped my arms around her. She buried her head in my chest as she cried.

"I'm sorry," I said. "We can always try again," I added.

He nodded her head as she was still crying. Mean less to say I didn't sleep much, I was too worried about Olivia.

I got up the next morning as Olivia was still sleeping. I walked downstairs and saw Mrs. June.

"Oh sonny you look awful," She said. "I know, three hours at a hospital and no sleep can really make you run down, although if I was younger it probably would have bothered me any." I said. "Yeah, What what? What do you mean hospital?" She asked. "Oh um, Olivia found out she was pregnant and then a few minutes later she had a miscarriage," I said.

"Oh my, Is she okay?" She asked. "She slept threw the night, but as you can see it's ten in the morning and she is still not up." I said. "Poor Olivia," She said. "I know," I said. "Well how are you?" She asked. "Well I didn't get a chance to get excited like she did so I mean I'm sad but I don't think I'm as upset as she is," I said. "I'm sorry sonny," She said. "Yeah, I just hope she'll b," Was all I could say as I saw Olivia walked in.