14. Find Your Love

A few days went by and it was a lovely Tuesday morning. I only had a eleven days left until I had to make my decision on staying or not. I wanted to but I'm just not sure. I walked down to eat breakfast and Macy was here.

"Olivia, Olivia," She said jumping up and down as she saw me. "Macy hi," I said with a smile. "She'll be staying here until Thursday night. Dillan had to leave town," Luke said. "Okay. I um actually need to talk to you later tonight when some is a.s.l.e.e.p," I said. "Okay," he said with a smile.

"Mr. Dean, other Mr. Dean is on the phone wanting to know where you are," Mrs. June said. "Tell him him I'll be leaving soon, something came up," He said. "Yes sir," She said.

Then he looked at me.

"Is it okay if she stays with you?" He asked. "Of course. But I have that lunch with Robin tomorrow," I said. "Okay, I'll figure something out then. Thank you," He said. "I'll watch here," Mrs. June said. "Oh you don't have to do that," He said. "I know, But I want to," She said. "Well if you sure," He said. "Yes sonny I'm sure," She said. "Okay thank you," He said.

He looked at me.

"Okay I have to go," He said as he kissed my cheek and kissed Macy's head and kissed Mrs. June cheek.

The he noticed what he did.

"oh so sorry, Mrs. June," He said. "oh that quiet alright dear," She said.

I laughed.

"Bye be careful," I said. "I will see you tonight," He said walking out the door.

I looked down at Macy.

"So what do you want to do today?" I asked. "I don't know," She said as she sat down at the kitchen table. "Let me think about it, Okay." I said. "Okay," She said with a smile.

I smiled.

"I know," She said. "You do, well what is it?" I asked. "Why don't we do princess things," She said. "princess things?" I asked. "Yes, we go get out hair and nails done and then you make me a pretty princess dress," She said.

I sat there a moment and thought how great that idea was.

"You know what I could do that," I said with a smile. "Oh that sound like so much fun, I cant wait to see it" Mrs. June said with a smile.

I smiled.

"Oh please Olivia, it does sound like so much fun," She said. "Okay, we'll do it, but we'll have to go get so material" I said with a smile.

"YAY!" She yelled.

Me and Mrs. June laughed.

"But I have to eat and get ready fist before we go," I said. "Okay," She said with a smile.

So I got dressed at then I walked down to get Macy.

"Okay kiddo are you ready?" I asked. "Yeah," She said jumping up from playing with her toys.

"Okay lets go get the material first and then we go get your hair and nails done," I said. "What about you?" She asked. "Oh I don't want me hair and nails done," I said. "Okay," She said.

We got into the limo sadly we didn't have the car because Luke took it and the other one was in the painting shop. We got to the Material shop and looked around.

"Oh Olivia look pink everywhere," She said.

I laughed.

"Yes there is. Okay so why don't we get this silk, this netting, and this plain material. and why don't we get this pink boa and then we go get you a princess crown," I said. "Like a real crown?" She asked all excited. "Um sorta," I said. "Okay. This is going to be such a pretty dress," She said.