8. Find Your Love

I ran down to the office.

"What," I asked. "Your sister have been in a bad car crash and your parents aren't in town, we need to go to the hospital," He said. "I'm pretty sure Laura doesn't want me there." I said. "Come on you haven't seen her in a while, and I sure she will," He said. "She wont," I said. "To bad your coming with me, lets go," He said.

We got to the hospital and got to her room. As she saw Luke she smiled, but as soon as she saw me she was no longer smiling.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Laura asked.

I looked up at Luke and then back to her.

"I um I heard you were in a wreck and I wanted to make um sure that your okay."

I took a deep swallow.

"And I haven't seen you in a while so I wanted to see you," I said trying to find words.

She rolled her eyes.

"Well I'm not going to thank you for just showing up when I don't even want you here. So you should take your slutty ass back to Boston and stay the hell away from LA. Don't come back! None of the family wants you here, If they did they would have looked for you. So get the hell out of my hospital room, NOW!" She said.

"Okay, well I'm sorry for bothering you," I said as I walked out.

"Luke make sure you keep that trash out of this room," I heard her say.

I wanted to tell her off, but I knew she was hurt and I really didn't want to get in that drama that would have been a waist of my time and breath and that was pointless. I waited for Luke in the waiting room. We he walked in I stood up and walked to the elevator.

"Olivia, I'm sorry. I thought that you guys would be happy to see each other," He said.

I ignored him and when the elevator doors opened I walked passed him. I told him she wouldn't want to see me, Why couldn't he just respect that.

"Olivia, please say something," He said as we got to the car. "Open the door," I said.

He looked at me like really that's all your going to say. I raised my eyebrows and looked at him with a little bit of attitude. He opened the door and I got in and waited for him to get in as well. He started up the car and I stared out the window the whole time, I didn't want to look at him.

I knew my family didn't love me, they acted like they do when they around people, but I know the truth. My sister hates me because Luke picked me over her, He was my friend first but I guess she thought she had a chance. My parents hate me because I didn't give Luke to Laura, that would have been dumb for me. My parents and sister both went to mine and Luke's wedding but refused to be in the wedding party.

Life's always been hard with them and now causing pointless drama isn't worth it, I'm good without my family. And Luke. We pulled up to the house and I waited for the car to stop.

"Olivia I" Was he could say.

I got out and closed and walked upstairs to my room and closed the door. I poured me some red wine and made me a bubble bath and got in.

I was relaxing for a good fifteen minutes and then I heard the door open and saw Luke.

"Luke really? I'm in the bathtub," I said. "So we had sex this morning, Ive already seen everything. Although," Was all he could say. "What do you want Luke?" I ask. "Well now that your pretty much trapped, I wanted to say I'm sorry. I thought yall would would have a good sister moment," He said. "Luke when I tell you they don't want me there, I mean it and you need to respect me on my choice." I said. "Yes and I'm sorry for disrespecting you," He said. "It's okay," I said.