11. Find Your Love

LUKE POV

Five AM came around and I really didn't want to leave Olivia. But I knew I had to if I wanted to get the stupid people with their contracts off my ass. I got up and got dressed. It was still dark outside so I turned on a low light so it wouldn't wake Olivia up. I turned back to get the contracts and my suit jacket. I looked over to Olivia who was sleeping peacefully in the middle of the bed. I kissed her forehead and then quietly walked out of the room.

I walked down stars and we getting my stuff ready.

"Well your up early," I heard someone say.

I jumped and turned to see Mrs. June.

"Hey, yeah you scared me, I didn't know you came this early" I said laughing. "I do, you seem awfully happy, whats got you up so early?" She said. "Me and Olivia have an interview at two and I wouldn't go to work, but I have these contracts that have to get done by tonight." I said. "Oh okay," She said. "Yeah um I'm sure she will be but if Olivia isn't up by twelve can you get her up, I need her at the office by one fifteen. Oh and if you do have to get her up she's in my room," I said.

She looked at me.

"Your room?" She asked. "Nothing happened," I said. "You guys just slept together?" She asked. "Yep, maybe it's a sign that she's going to stay, she's see in all the good times again," I said. "Wow, yall must have had a really great day yesterday," She said. "We did," I said with a smile. "Well you better get going so you can get everything done," She said. "Okay thank you, you have a good day," I said with a smile. "You to sonny," she said.

I got in to the limo and went to work. Once I got to work Abbie was already there waiting on me.

"Okay so you have an appointment at two ten and another one at five," She said. "Cancel all appointments for today because I need to leave here by one fifteen. Oh and cancel everything for Wednesday I wont be here, I have to go to New York. I will be here tomorrow but only until twelve." I said as I handed here one of the contracts that needed to be mailed. "Yes sir. Oh and where does this contract go?" She asked. "Maryland, I'll email you the address. I have to go now," I said walking to my office.

"What about Mr. Donald Trump, you have a meeting with him on Wednesday." She said. "You tell him that he will just have to deal with having to do it some next week, and if he don't like that he can kiss my ass as far as I'm concerned he's wanting me and if he wants me he's gonna have to wait for me," I said. "Yes sir but how do we make that nicer?" She asked. "I don't know do what you do best." I said. "Yes sir, thank you sir," She said.

Later I got the email she sent to him.

Dear Mr. Trump,

Mr. Dean is awfully sorry, he will have to do your meeting some other time. He sends you his sincere apologies and hates he has to miss it. Things have come up.

-Mr. Dean secretary

I stared at this email I couldn't believe what I was reading. But I didn't care as long as its done.

OLIVIA POV

I woke up around eleven fifty. I turned over and noticed I was still in the middle of the bed. I could smell Luke scent on his pillow and it smelled so good. I got up and walked downstairs and saw Mrs. June.

"Oh I was just coming to wake you up, good morning or should I say afternoon dear," She said with a small laugh.

I laughed.