9. Find Your Love

The night had arrived and Luke was already two minutes late. I was worried that he was going to do this to me all over again. Then my phone was ringing.

"Hello," I said. "Hey babe, I'm like five minutes away from the house but traffic is awful so that why I'm running late, I'm sorry," He said.

I smiled.

"It's okay, at least you called. Thank you," I said.

the he walked threw the door.

"Your welcome," He said.

I laughed.

"Good I was afraid I was gonna have to snap a hoe today," Mrs. June said.

We both looked at her. I laughed.

"Mrs. June," Luke said. "Sorry sonny I call as I see em," She said.

Me and Luke both laughed.

"Goodnight guys, yall have a wonderful time," She said.

"Thank you," We said. "You ready?" Luke asked. "Yeah," I said.

So we went to a different restaurant and had a lovely dinner.

"This was nice," I said with a small smile. "Yes, it was," He said as he put his hand on mine.

We stared into each others eyes pretty much got lost in the moment.

"Can I get you guys anything else," The waiter said.

I jumped when she talked and looked back at look.

"No um actually I think we're ready for the check," Luke said.

We paid for our food and then got in the car and I didn't know if we were going home or somewhere else. We ended up going to the park. We were taking a nice stroll down the park.

"Tonight was really good, thank you," I said. "Good im glad, did I prove that you can trust me?" He asked. "Yes," I said.

He smiled.

"I have a red carpet thing tomorrow, will you go with me?" He asked. "Paparazzi, uhhh Yeah I guess," I said. "Great, thank you," He said with a smile. "I just have to go get pictures to show I was there and then leave," He added. "Okay," I said.

We walked in silence for a while.

"What made you want to look for me after what I did to you," I asked.

"Well that night I drank until I woke up the next day with a horrible headache. Then I checked every hotel to see if you were there, or if you bought a plane ticket. where that plane ticket went to. But I found no trace, then I started searching the web for you. A year later the press started bothering you and you started ending up in to the papers and all over the web and that's how I found where you were four years later, I just let it go for a year because I had nothing to get you back until it thought of," Was all He could say.

"Blackmail," I said as I finished his sentence. "Yeah," He said as he looked at me.

I looked around.

"Im not proud of it," He said. "Then why did you do it?" I asked. "Because it was the only way I could get you back. The only way I could see you again," He said.

I saw the hurt in his eyes, my heart kind of shattered.

"You ready to go home," He ask. "Yeah," I said.

We got in the car and head home.

"I'm sorry, for bringing that up back there," I said.

He sighed.