18. Find Your Love

OLIVIA POV

I didn't really sleep much. I woke up at two AM. I sat up in the bed I couldn't quit dreaming about Luke. I put my hands threw my hair and cried myself to sleep. I woke up late and decided to stay home. Around one in the afternoon Martin called. "Miss. Kim Kardashian is here, where are you?" He asked. "I'm at home." I said. "Are you even coming in?" He asked.

I sighed.

"I'll be there in five," I said.

I grab my coat and went to the office and saw Kim, Kourtney, and Khloe were there.

"Hi Kim so sorry I was late, so lets get that dress on," I said.

They took her to the dressing room and Martin leaned over to me.

"You look like hell," He said. "Thank you," I said as I looked at him.

Then Kim came out.

"Oh. My. God. Olivia I just love this dress, I almost never want to take it off," Kim said. "You look so pretty," Khloe said. "Beautiful," Kourtney said. "I'm glad you like it," I said with a smile.

Kim went back to get changed and while she was doing that Khloe and Kourtney came up to me.

"Olivia it is so so great meeting you," Khloe said. "It's great meeting you guys as well," I said. "So how are you and Luke Dean?" Kourtney asked. "We um are not together," I said. "Oh I'm so sorry," Kourtney said. "Do you think that there's any chance of yall getting back together?" Khloe asked. "No," I said. "Well Kim knows all about being in a relationship that you don't want. Don't you Kim," Khloe said.

Kim laughed.

"Yeah," She said.

I smiled.

"Okay well thank you so much for the dress and for wrapping it for me. I love the the Black box with the lime Green and White strap bow on it," She said. "Thank you," I said with a smile. "Thanks again," They all said and then left.

I walked back into my office and grab my jacket and left as well. I went home a poured me some wine.

LUKE POV

Dillan came over to check on me since I didn't really stay at work today.

"How are you?" He asked.

I looked up at him.

"I'm okay," I said. "You look like hell," He said. "I'm sure," I said. "And you look like you need to eat," He said. "I'm not really hungry," I said. "He hasn't eaten anything since she's left," Mrs. June said. "Thank you Mrs. June," I said. "Sorry dear but you need to eat," She said. "She's right, Come on come eat dinner with me and dad," He said. "I don't really want to eat dinner with dad," I said. "Come on. Please," He said. "Fine, I'll just meet you there," I said. "Okay," He said.

I got to the place they pick to eat and ate a salad.

"Son you need to get out more and get a girlfriend," Dad said. "Dad," Dillan said. "Are you kidding me, My wife just left me for the second time and you want me to go out and date again and a not freakin thank you," I said as I got up and payed for my half and left.

DILLAN POV

"Dad do you seriously think he wants to do that right now?" I asked. "I'm just trying to help him get over that bitch," He said. "Quit calling her that. All you care about it yourself and I'm over it tonight. Good bye," I said as I got up and left.