38. Find Your Love

OLIVIA POV

"I just can't believe it," He said. "I know I'm so excited," I said. "Your gonna have another baby," He said all excited as we walked down the hallway. "Well hopefully," I said. "Olivia don't think like that, Okay. Be excited during your pregnancy. Don't worry about that," He said.

I smiled.

"Thank you Martin," I said. "Your welcome. BUT I have to go soooo, I'll see you at work tomorrow," He said. "Okay sounds good, Bye Martin," I said.

"Bye pregnant lady," He said with a wink.

I laughed and then closed the door. Later Luke came home and I was so excited to tell him. He walked in.

"Hey Babe I have something to tell you," I said. "Oh great babe um just can you tell me later, I have a lot I have to do for work and not a lot of time," He said.

I kind of frowned.

"Ye, yeah I guess," I said with a small smiled. "Great thank babe," He said as he kissed my forehead and walked upstairs.

I sighed.

"Olivia," Mrs. June said.

I jumped not knowing she was there.

"Yes?" I asked. "Sorry dear, I kind of over heard you saying you have exciting news," She said. "Oh yeah, I'm pregnant. But don't tell Luke, I want to tell him," I said. "Oh that's exciting news and of course dear. But congrats," She said as she hugged me.

I smiled.

~*~ A Week Later ~*~

I was sitting at my desk and I sighed. Martin walked by. Then he walked in.

"Whats wrong?" He asked. "I haven't been able to tell Luke." I said. "Why?" He asked. "He just been so busy. But if he hasn't noticed the sudden mood swings or the morning sickness that has been almost ever morning then, He isn't noticing me at all," I said. "Well if you need to you know where I live. Your always welcome there," He said.

I looked down and tried not to cry.

"Don't be sad, what wrong?" He said as he sat down on the couch and held his arms out.

I sat down beside him and he held me.

"I just don't want it to turn out that way. I just want to tell him and him be happy," I said. "I know," He said.

I looked around the room.

"You could go to his office lock his office door and make him listen." He said.

I sat there and thought about it.

"I could do that," I said.

He nodded yes. I smiled and got up.

"Go get them sexy pregnant lady," He said kind of loud. "Martin," I said. "Sorry," He said in a whisper.

I laughed and then left. I got to Luke's office and he was sitting in his office reading something. I closed and locked on the door. But he didn't notice me.

"Hey um so Luke I have something to tell you...still," I said. "Oh yeah what is it?" He asked. "I,"Was all I could say. "Luke you have a call on line three it's Mr. Trump," Ellie said on the overcome. "Oh great thank you," He said.