6. Find Your Love

It was a Saturday and it was a peaceful summer day so I went and laid out in the hammock. A few minutes later I felt someone lay beside me. I looked over to see Luke.

"What do you want?" I ask. "It's pretty peaceful out here," He said. "Well it was," I said.

I turned on my side to look at him.

"What do you want?" I ask. "I want to know why you left me," He said. "Really, your going to bother me with this right now," I said.

"I have the right to know Olivia! You left me at the alter and then I never saw you again. Why did you run?" He ask.

"I know and I'm sorry. But I knew what I did to you would make you divorce me anyway. I took away something you wanted and I'll never forgive myself for that," I said.

"It's okay Olivia just tell me what happened or what it is. I would never ever let you go no matter what. You couldn't have possibly taken anything away from me. But you did and that was you. You took yourself away from me and that hurt me more than ever.

I started to cry. But then thought if I told him now he would let me go home sooner.

"Remember that trip you had to take to New York and I couldn't go because of stuff?" I asked. "Yes, I was a little upset that I had to leave you," He said.

"I went for my yearly check up at the doctors that following day and I found out I was pregnant," I said. "My, My baby? You were going to have my baby," He said.

"Yes it was your baby. I was so excited that we were about to not only get married but about to start a family together that I got on a plane and by the time I had got to New York I had lost the baby. So I got back on a plane and flew back home and went to the doctor to see if I really did loose the baby and then that next week the walk to that alter scare of what you would do if you found out so I left." I said as I got up. "And as I did that I hurt you which hurt me because I love you, I mean I loved you and that killed me to do that to you and everything that happened was all my fault and I'm sorry," I added.

"Wait does that mean you cant have anymore kids?" He ask. "No I just choose not to," I said and then walked back in to the house to my room.

I went into the bathroom to wipe away the crying streaks off my face and then I heard my bedroom door open and close. Out of the corner of the mirror I saw Luke. I turned to look at him. I could see the sadness in his eyes.

"I am not mad at you nor is any of this your fault. It happens, I know you didn't want to loose the baby. But all I care about now is you and you being okay. I never want you to leave me. I married you for you and all that you are, don't think any different of it." He said. "And you can have another baby when your ready," He said.

"I cant have another baby die because if it dies than I am just producing them to kill them and I don't want to be a murder," I said. "You are not a murder, you didn't want to loose that baby you wanted that baby," He said. "I took away of you having a family," I said. "Doesn't matter as long as I have you," He said quietly as he moved my hair out of my face and wipe the tears away.

I looked at him. I couldn't believe he wasn't mad. I was I really the crazy and stupid to let him go.

"Back there you said you love me and then you heard what you said and changed it to loved, but I love you and I know you will find your way back to loving me," He said. "Ive forgotten how to love anything after everything that's happened," I said. "I could teach you," He said as he grab my hand.

I had a small side smile.

"You, Mr. Heart breaker can teach me how love goes," I said.

He laughed.