22. Find Your Love

LUKE POV

I was watch TV and saw Olivia's interview and then Olivia began to speak.

"I do, I do. I am getting a divorce," She said.

I stared at the TV.

"What," I said out loud in shock.

OLIVIA POV

I started to laughed.

"No I'm just kidding," I said.

Robin laughed.

LUKE POV

I'm going to kick her ass, I thought as I sighed.

OLIVIA POV

"I was going to say I thought you guys were good," Robin said. "We are, We are actually expecting," I said.

Robin looked shocked.

"Your pregnant?" She said with a smile. "Yes, I'm pregnant," I said. "Well I believe a congrats is in order," She said. "Thank you," I said. "Do you know what your having?" She asked. "No not yet but when I do you'll be the first to know," I said with a smile.

She smiled.

"Wow well that's great news, It was so great seeing you," She said. "Thanks you too," I said.

Then she looked at the camera.

"Now lets get back to George with your national news," She said.

"And we're out," Camera man said.

Robin looked at me.

"That is such great news," She said as she hugged me. "Yes, thank you," I said. "Well I have to get back on the plane to get back to New York for tomorrow, But please let me know what your having," She said. "I will I totally will," I said.

She hugged me again and then left. I headed home.

I got home and went upstairs. I went to the guest room I stayed in last night and made up the bed and I turned around and noticed Luke was at the desk in our bedroom. He looked up at me, I looked at him and then walked downstairs. Later we were both at the table eating dinner and Mrs. June sighed. We both looked at her but not at each other.

"This isn't what was suppose to happen to you two, you guys should be in that stage that you cant get enough of each other." She said. "Hm," I said at then looked back at my E-mails on my Iphone as I ate.

Luke was looking at his as well. Mrs. June walked over and took them out of our hands.

"New rule. No phones at the dinner table," She said.

I sighed.

"Now if your going to communicate it will be with each other," She said as she sat our phones down on the counter.

Soon after Luke's phone went off, it was his text message ringtone. He got up and checked.

"I have to go," He said and then left.