16. Find Your Love

DILLAN POV

I walked into Luke's Office.

"Uh there something I need to tell you," I said. "Okay?" He said. "If you go home and there's a hand mark on Olivia, dad grab her really hard when she got off the elevator," I said. "WHAT?" He yelled.

I turned to shut the door.

"I don't know what they were talking about. I was waiting on the elevator and she walks off and he walks after her and grabs her and I confronted him and I could see her arm turning purple and that's kind of hard since she's tan. I made him let her go and then he said something like ' That pain you just felt was the pain my son felt and I hope it hurt you like hell." I said.

"I don't give a damn who he is, he touched her and hurt her," He said. "She kind of shrugged it off like it was nothing until she looked down and saw it," I said.

He looked at me. I could tell he was beyond pissed off.

"I told her I was sorry and she told me she got why we hated her because she hurt you and I told her I didn't have her and all that stuff. But there was one interesting thing said during their fight," I said.

"What?" He said.

"She said she loved you very much and wouldn't do anything to hurt you on purpose. You said she hadn't told you she loved you, but she still does," I said.

"Really," He said. "Yes," I said as I shook my head.

I saw a smile.

"So tell me why did she leave?" I asked. "She knew how much family meant to me. She was pregnant and lost the baby and thought she took all my chances away of having a family and she wanted me to be able to find someone else so I could have that," I said. "Wow she was pregnant," I said. "Yep," He said.

"And your sure he grab her that hard?" He asked. "I'm pretty sure when you go home and look at her arm it will be bad," I said.

He looked at me.

"Follow me," I said.

He followed me to the security room.

"Hey Mrs. Deans, what can I do for you?" Ben said."I need to see the video about thirty minutes ago on the main floor elevator," I said. "Okay," He said.

He got to where I needed him to.

"Okay watch. There I am waiting for the elevator. Then walks off Olivia, then dad grabs her and turns her around. I grab his hand off of her." I said. "Can you get a close look on her arm?" He asked. "Um let me try," Ben said.

We watched to see if he could do it but it didn't seem he could.

"I don't think I can sir," He said. "okay that's fine," Luke said.

We walked out and walked back into the office and Luke noticed dad was back.

LUKE POV

Me and Dillan walked into dad's office Dillan sat down in front of his desk.

"Hey dad," I said sarcastically. "Hi son what can I do for you," He said.

I'm guessing he didn't catch on my sarcasticness.

"Oh you know I just wanted to say sorry for how I acted yesterday, In fact I am so sorry that if you EVER lay another hand on my wife I will break both of your hands and you will need a new pair of them," I said strongly.