10. Find Your Love

We walked onto the red carpet and the press and paparazzi took our pictures. Then they asked some of our questions.

"Olivia, what brought you back to LA and how long are you staying," One asked. "Luke did and I'm not sure." I said. "Are you planing on going back to Boston?" They asked. "Yes," I said. "Luke, how do you feel about that?' They asked him. "I'm not sure," He said with a laugh.

I knew inside he wasn't laughing.

We split up and they took our picture separate and then we walked into the building together and got our picture taken.

"Mr. and Mrs. Dean, I'm Kate Cline from People magazine, Can I book you two for an interview, I would be so happy to interview you," She said.

I looked at Luke.

"Um your call," I said to him. "Alright we'll do it," He said.

I smiled.

"Great, how about two on Monday," She said. "Sounds good," He said.

We waited for the lady to leave.

"What do you say we ditch this place and go home and watch a movie or something?" He asked me.

I laughed.

"As much fun as that sounds, I'm gonna have to take a rain check. I'm really tired." I said.

He smiled.

"Okay," He said as he kissed the top of my head.

We got to the house and walked in.

"Oh my God," I said as I got behind Luke but then notice it was Mrs. June.

Luke started laughing at me.

"It's just me dear, I wont bite," She said laughing.

I laughed.

"I know I just didn't expect you to be there," I said.

"Yes what are you doing here so late?" He asked her. "I was just doing a little cleaning, the maid Lucy is sick," She said. "Oh don't worry about that, the house is clean enough. Thank you anyways," He said. "Well if you sure dear," She said. "I am, thank you," I said. "No problem," She said as she started to walk to the door.

Luke went upstairs and I stopped Mrs. June.

"Hey Mrs. June, why don't you take the day off tomorrow," I said. "Oh no dear, how would Mr. Dean feel," She said. "Doesn't matter, I'll take care of him. You need a break, take one," I said with a smile. "Well if your sure," She said. "Of course I am," I said.

She smiled.

"Well okay dear, you guys have a good rest of the weekend," She said. "Thank you," I said.

I went up stairs and changes in to my pants and a t-shirt and then walked into Luke's room. He was reading some contract while laying in bed with one and under his head. I closed the door behind me but he still didn't notice I was there until I got closer to the bed.

"Is everything okay?" He asked. "Yep," I said. "Well you don't just come in here for the hell of it," He said with a small laugh and smile. "Your right," I said.

I pulled the contract out of his hand and laid it beside him and then crawled over him to were I was laying on top of him. He smiled and put his hands on my hip.

"So Lucy sound like a hot name for a maid," I said.

He laughed.

"Don't worry there is nothing going on between us, Besides she too young for me. And she not you," He said as he kissed me softly and then looked at me. "Why haven't I meet her?" I asked. "Im not sure, she normally here," He said. "Maybe you should out more," He added laughing.