29. Find Your Love

I laid beside him, facing him and kissed him. He put his hand on my back and damn his hand were like ice.

"Oh wow," I said laughing. "What?" He asked. "You hands, there freezing on my bare back," I said.

He laughed.

"Sorry," He said with a smile. "It's okay," I said as I kissed him.

It went on for a few more hours and then we feel asleep. He kept his arms wrapped around me. The next morning I noticed he wasn't there in the bed so I put grey sweat pants and a white tank top and a thin white robe. I walked downstairs and walked into the kitchen.

Luke stopped what he was doing and looked at me up and down and then mouthed "Wow".

I looked at him. He cleared his throat.

"Um Olivia can I see you in the study please," He said. "Yeah," I said as we walked to the room.

We got in there and then he closed the door and kissed me. I laughed.

"Wow, your so easy," I said. "I just couldn't help myself, you can't wear and outfit like that and expect me not to do anything." He said.

I laughed.

"You know we probably should slow down on this," I said as he kissed my neck. "On what?" He asked. "Hmm on this unless you want me to be pregnant again, But I just don't know if I have time to be at the moment," I said.

He kissed me.

"Your right we should," He said as he kissed me one more time. "Wow second day in a row to be told I'm right, I'm getting use to this." I said.

He laughed.

"Let's go eat breakfast." He said.

A hour later I got dressed for work and Luke was getting ready to go to work when Dillan walked in.

"Oh yeah, I didn't know you guy's were coming," I said. "Well Macy has a surprise for Joshua and is just dying to give it to him and Mrs. June is watching her for me today," Dillan said. "Oh." I said. "Look uncle Luke it's a dino thingy," Macy said. "A dinosaur sweetie," Dillan said. "Yeah that," She said.

I laughed.

I walked over to Mrs. June.

"Hey thank you so much for watching Joshua for me," I said. "No problem dear me and him and Miss. Macy will have a fun day," She said with a smile.

I smiled.

Then Luke's dad walked in.

"Okay well I'm going to go to work," I said as I kissed Luke. "Bye Be careful, I'll see you tonight," He said as he kissed back.

I smiled. I was about to walk out the door and then I stopped.

"Wait. Dillan tell me I'm right," I said. "Um okay, your right," He said. "Mr. Dean," I said. "I already told you, your right last night," He said. "Yes! Now that all of the Dean men have told me that I'm right, I can die happy," I said. "Bye guys," I added. I laughed as I got into the limo and Joe took me to work.

LUKE POV

"Oh Lord," I said and I rubbed my face. "What was that about?" Dillan asked. "Oh nothing it's just her getting to use to being told that she is right," I said laughing.