44. Find Your Love

I walked to the office and saw Ryan hanging around. I grab him by his hair and dragged him to my office. Everyone stared as we walked pasted them to my room.

"OW Olivia would your stop," He said as he pulled away.

I closed the door.

"Would you!" I said. "I wasn't doing anything," He said. "I told you to stay away," I said. "And I AM," He yelled. "HOW IS IT STAYING AWAY WHEN YOUR HANGING AROUND MY OFFICE!" I said. "Oh so now YOUR going to yell," He said. "YOU STARTED YELLING FIRST," I yelled. "So MAYBE I DID BUT THAT DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO YELL BACK," He said. "Are we seriously fighting about who started yelling." I said.

I took a long pause.

"Okay just stop bothering me, my business, my career, my life, my family. Just fuckin' stop," I said. "I'm not going to. There is something about you that fascinates me." He said. "And that's weird and now I'm thinking a restraining order is needed." I said as I picked up a phone. "Put the phone down Olivia," He said. "Who are you to tell me what the hell I need to do," I asked. "I'm Ryan," He said. "Yes your Ryan the asshole who I hate so much," I said. "Come on Olivia," He said as he pulled me closer to him.

I moved away.

"Stop," I said. "Olivia come on you know you've never been happy with Luke," He said. "What the fuck are you talking about," I said.

LUKE POV

I Went to Olivia's office.

"Hold up there Mr. Dreamy. She's got business going on," Martin said.

Then I hear.

"What the fuck are you talking about."

I looked at Martin.

"Who is in there with her?" I asked.

He looked at me.

"Ryan," I said.

OLIVIA POV

"You don't know that. But if you want to. I have always been happy with Luke. SO STAY AWAY FROM ME AND LEAVE MY BUSINESS ALONE!!!!" I said.

He looked at me.

"NOW LEAVE," I yelled.

He open the door and saw Luke standing there. Ryan froze. Luke looked at him. Ryan left and Luke walked in.

"You okay?" He asked. "Yeah," I said. "The magazine came in," He said. "Oh let me see," I said. "Wow that looks good," I said. "It looks hot. I didn't think they would put that photo in," He said. "Why?" I asked. "I dont know it just seem a little more um sexy than I thought they wanted." He said. "Well that's what they were going for," I said. "Well okay," He said.

I smiled.

"Okay well I better get off to work before dad get pissed," He said. "Okay well have a good day," I said.