37. Find Your Love

LUKE POV

I got home and Olivia was already there from what I could see. I opened the front door and Macy ran in. Olivia walked to the top of the stairs.

"Oh wow your home early," She said as she was walking down the stairs.

I nodded.

"Oh and hello Macy, I was expecting you," She said.

I looked at her and she looked at me confused.

"Hey Macy why don't you go upstairs and play with Josh." I said. "But I want to see daddy," She said.

She knew something was up.

"Well your daddy had somethings he had to do," I said.

She sighed.

"Okay," She said.

Then she ran upstairs.

"What is going on?" Olivia asked.

I took a deep breath and sat down at the dinning room table as she did the same.

"Macy's mom showed up at her school and tried to take her," I said.

Olivia looked at me.

"He went," She said.

I nodded.

"I just hope it doesn't bring back feelings," I said.

She grab my hand and looked at me.

DILLAN POV

It wasn't that hard to find Christy. I walked up to the run down motel. I looked around as it was kind of uncomfortable as people stared me down. I knocked on her door, room number seventy-four. She answered the door. She looked around the room and was looking for words to say.

"W,why are you here?" She asked.

I was still pretty pissed off. I cut my eyes at her.

"You know why, Did you honestly, I, I don't want to talk about this out here," I said. "Fine come in," She said.

I rolled my eyes, I walked in and looked around. It didn't look as bad as it did on the outside.

"Beer?" She asked. "No. I don't need alcohol to make myself feel better," I said.

She sighed as she opened a beer.

"What do you want Dillan because honestly your presents is pissing me off." She said.

I raised my eyebrows.

"Me? Well you know what your 'Presents' at my daughters school pisses me off. So if you want to fuck talk about pissing someone off you've done it!" I said. "SHE'S MY DAUGHTER TOO!" She yelled. "SINCE WHEN?" I asked. "What do you mean," She asked.

I looked at her like I was shocked.

"You have NEVER been in our daughters life. The only time you were in her life is when you gave birth to her. THEN, then you begged the doctor to let you go. Once they did... You were gone, never seen again. So you move back to your parents house, I send you divorce papers and yet I'm still married to you...And I don't want to be, But I am and all I asked from you was to stay away from my daughter. Yes I said it, MY daughter and I will keep saying that because She is mine, Not yours. You were just an egg donor." I said.