39. Find Your Love

The next day I got up and noticed a bunch of guys in the living room. What the hell?

"Martin what is this?" I asked. "All the models," He said.

I looked at him.

"Of course you would want them to know where your house is." I said.

He laughed.

"Well it don't hurt," He said.

I shook my head.

"Well guys this it the lovely Olivia Dean," Martin said. "Hi guys, it's great meeting yall and I would just like to thank you all for doing this for me at the last minute." I said. "No problem," They said at once.

Kind of made me jump.

We all walked to the limo and paparazzi got us walking to it. I knew this could cause...Drama.

We got to the office and waited for the photographer to get there. We got them all dressed I'm so happy Calvin Kline accepted the offer. Because the outfits were great. Then Ty the Photographer walked. He's dark headed Porto rican and gay. It become really confusing on what's happened between him and Martin, I've always tried figuring it out but couldn't.

"Ey hot mami hows you?" Ty asked as he sat his stuff down. "I'm okay and it's so to see you," I said. "I know you too," He said.

He hugged me but then looked back at me and put his hand on stomach.

"Oh mami is it true?" He asked. "Yes but please don't say anything," I said. "Oh don't worry honey I wont say nothin'" He said.

I smiled.

"Thank you," I said.

"Hey Oliv," Was all Martin said because he saw Ty.

Ty folded his arms.

"Hello Martin," He said. "Ty," Martin said looking away. "Okay well this is getting kind of awkward for me so I'm going to go over there," I said pointing to my left.

They stood there talking for a few minutes and then they walked away. Weird. We got on with the photo shoot.

I stood there and watched and Luke walked up to me and scared me. Luckily I still had my jacket on so he couldn't see me.

"I didn't know you were there." I said. "Sorry, I need you to sign this," He said. "Please," I said strongly. "Please," He said.

We walked to my office and Martin watched us.

"What is this?" I asked. "A contracted that can't be signed by dad or Dillan," He said.

He sounded like he was having a bad day or something.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing," He said. "Okay. Well here's your paper, goodbye Luke," I said as I tried walking pasted him. "Wait what's with the attitude?" He asked as he grab my arm.

I looked at him.

"If I seriously have to tell you then you need to start thinking more about other papers then that contract," I said as I pulled my arm away.

I looked at him as he looked at me. Martin walked in and cleared his throat.

"Olivia we need you out here," He said. "I'm coming," I said as I was still starring at Luke.

Luke left and I walked to Martin.

"What is it?" I asked. "Nothing I just wanted to get you away. It was starting to look ugly." He said. "Thanks," I said.