2. Find Your Love

I could tell it made him a little mad.

"It doesn't matter how I found you and im here to get my wife back," He said.

I made a small laugh.

"Well your in the wrong place because I'm not your wife anymore, I signed the divorce papers," I said. "Well it doesn't matter because your coming back home with me," He said. "I am going no where with you," I said. "Well that sucks for you because you are. You see I have this power of closing your business for two months, once you stay with me for two months I'll sign that power back to you," He said. "You bastard," I said. "You'll thank me later, but for now you need to go out there and let all your works know that you will be closed for two months," He said. "I hate you," I said. "Awh honey don't worry I'll sleep with you," He said with a smile.

I rolled my eyes. I walked out and closed the door behind me. everyone stopped and looked at me.

"I need everyone to take a couple of months off, you'll still get paid and if you want to take a trip somewhere or anywhere for that matter, I'll pay for it. Please let me know if you plain on traveling so I can book your flight. No this has nothing to do with the news today we as a business and a team are fine. Please don't ask questions, just pack your stuff and meet me here two months from today," I said. "But Olivia," Was all Martin could say. "I'm sorry guys. Please have your stuff and be out of here in ten minutes," I said as I walked back into my office and closed the door.

I looked at Luke.

"There you happy, you ruined my business," I said as I tried to go on but couldn't because he grab me and pulled me into a kiss.

I missed him, I missed the feel of being with him. But after what I did to him, he'll never forgive me.

We looked at each other went we pulled apart.

"Hm nothing," I said acting like I didn't feel anything. "Your lying, I know when your lying, You kissed me back, you felt something," He said. "Keep telling yourself that, this is blackmail," I said. "Blackmail is such a strong work my dear call it more like, a husband getting his wife back," He said. "We're not married," I yelled.

I could tell that, that hurt him as he leaned on the wall looking out the window.

"I'm sorry, I'm just tired of you saying we are married when we are not, I sent you the divorce papers after I signed them," I said.

He looked at me and then back at the window. I walked over to the door and slightly opened it to see if anyone was left and everyone had left.

"Alright it's clear, where the hell are you taking me," I ask. "Home," He said as he walk past me and grab his coat. "And where is that?" I ask. "LA," He said. "Luke no, I don't want to go back to LA," I said. "To bad, get on the elevator," He said. "I don't even have a home in LA anymore," I said as I walked on the elevator. "Our home, The home I bought for me and you to live in after our honeymoon, the one that have everything you wanted and then you left me at the alter," He said. "I'm sorry but it was for your own good," I said.

He turned to me.

"What do you mean it was for my own good?" He ask. "It just was," I said as I walked off the elevator and put my sunglasses on to hide my face from the paparazzi.

I walked to Luke's Limo, where his limo driver open the door for us as I got in I was mumbling under my breath.

"What," He said. "I said you just screwed up everything! My life is going to be on the front page news to where they are going to think something is going on with my business and how I left with some man and when they start diging they are going to figure out it was you and now I am just screwed!" I said strongly. "Babe just calm down see this as a vacation on working on our relationship." He said.

I looked at him.

"Don't babe, darling,honey,beautiful me, Just don't," I said.

He moved closer to me.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not letting you go this time. By the two months are over you'll be mine, it will be me and you again," He said. "Why do you care so much," I ask. "Because you are my life and I finally found you and it feels complete." He said.

I looked at him. he kissed me slowly and then it got intense, he laid me down on the seat and we were starting to go to far but i did have enough power to tell him no or to stop. But then we notice the limo had stopped. we sat up straight and kind of had an awkward moment.

"I still love you, you know that or at least you should," He said as he got out of the car and held the door open for me.

As I got out I looked at him.

"I'm sorry," I said as I walk to the private plane.

The server was waiting on us to get on the plane.

"Your coat Mrs. Dean," He said to me. "Thanks, but its Miss. Knight," I said. "My apologies ma'am," He said.

I walked onto the plane and Luke was behind me laughing.

"He just called you ma'am," He said.

I stop to where he didn't notice and elbowed him into the stomach.

"Sorry," He said out of breath.

I smiled. I walked to the back of the plane and grab a drink as I sat down on the bar chair.

"You drink now," Luke asked. "After all you put me threw today yes, yes I drink now," I said. "I have to do some work, if you need anything I'll be in the middle of the plane. But you should rest so try to get some," He said as he kissed my forehead.

I rolled my eyes as he walked away. I got a magazine and laid down on the couch but I feel asleep soon after.