45. Find Your Love

~*~ SIX YEARS LATER ~*~

OLIVIA POV

The kids were now Eight and Six, So they were more active then I was ready for. I was in the kitchen trying to get the kids to settle down and eat breakfast.

"Guys please stop playing around and eat your breakfast." I said.

They kept going, then Luke walked in and grabs Josh as Josh was running by him.

"Hey! Listen to your mother. now you sit down and eat your breakfast." He said.

I sighed. Mackenzie stuck her tongue out at Josh.

"Kenzie," Luke said. "Sorry daddy," She said. "It's okay sweetie," He said.

Kenzie looked at Josh with the biggest grin. I shook my head and looked at Luke.

"What?" He asked quietly as he got closer to me. "She's got you wrapped around her little finger," I said.

He laughed. He kissed me.

"That's okay," He said with a smile.

I rolled my eyes. We were having to spend the day with Luke's dad for his birthday at his house so we gave Mrs. June the weekend off. As we were walking to the car Mackenzie started yelled.

"I never get that spot," She yelled on the top of her lungs. "Stop screaming," Josh said. "Josh stop screaming at your sister," I said. "She started it," Josh said. "Josh don't back talk your mother, Now tell her your sorry." Luke said.

Josh walked up and hugged me.

"I'm sorry mommy, I love you," He said.

I smiled.

"It's okay babe," I said.

Then he got in the car. Luke cleared his throat.

"What," I asked.

He laughed.

"He has you wrapped around his little finger," He said. "Yeah so," I said with a smile.

Then Mackenzie screams.

"Shut up," Josh said.

"Josh don't tell you sister to shut up." I said. "Listen to your mother." Luke said. "Now you shut up," I said. "And you wonder where he gets it," Luke said laughing.

We got to his dads and Dillan and Macy were already there. Macy was now thirteen and tall and very beautiful.

MACY POV

"You look sad," I said. "I am," Mackenzie said. "Why?" I asked. "Because Josh gets mad when I scream," She said. "Well why do you scream?" I asked. "Because It's the only time he notices me," She said.

JOSH POV