27. Find Your Love

I reached over to get them but then I pulled back and then grab them and got up and got my jacket and left. I walked down and got into his car and then went on my way to the house.

LUKE POV

"Luke dear, I'm leaving. What time will Olivia be home?" Mrs. June asked. "She's not," I said lowly. "Oh I didn't know she was working late or going on a trip," She said. "She's not," I said. "Okay what happened?" She asked.

I walked to the door.

"I um, I dont want to talk about it," I said. "Ookay well then I'll see you tomorrow," She said as I open the door for her and she walked out. "Have a good night," I said. "You too," She said.

She left and I walked upstairs and I walked by a pictures of us. I picked it up and looked at it. And sighed as I thought about how big of an ass I was. I walked into our bedroom and looked out the window and then looked at the picture again. Suddenly there was a light in my eyes. I looked over and looked down and saw Martin's car. I smiled and ran downstairs.

She was about to open the door before I opened it before her.

OLIVIA POV

"Hey," He said sorta out of breath. "Are you okay, you seem out of breath," I asked. "Yeah, You know big house, I ran here when I saw Martin's car," He said with a side smile.

I nodded.

"Com,Come in," He said. "Thanks," I said.

I kept my hands in my jacket pocket. He sighed.

"What are you doing here Olivia?" He asked. "Do you not want me here," She asked. "I do, but I can tell you dont want to be," I said.

I looked at him.

"What?" He asked.

I kissed him and walked him back into the couch and laid over him. This went on for an hour. Nothing happened other than making out.

"Martin doesn't know your here does he?" He asked. "No," I said.

He laughed and the looked at me and moved the hair out of my face.

"Im sorry Olivia. I really am," He said. "Why is it lately you always wan't to fight with me," I asked. "Because I'm an ass," He said.

I looked at him.

"It's just that my dad pisses me off and I felt like you were taking his side and the worse was you were doing it behind my back." He said. " I just thought if he truely wanted to see his grandson I would let him. Thats all," I said.

He sighed.

"Im sorry, I shouldnt have done it without your permission," I said. "It's okay," He said. "I just hate yall fighting and I just dont see it stopping unless I leave," I said. "What?" He said.

"Im serious Luke. If me leaving will bring you and your dad back together than I will. I'll just go back to Boston and I'll let Josh stay with you and I'll just fly down every weekend to see him. I dont want to do that. But I will if that's what it takes," I said.

"No. No your not doing that. Im not letting you leave me again." He said. "Well what about your dad," I said. "To hell with my dad your my life and im not letting you go," He said. "Okay," I said. "Dont ever talk like that. It scares the hell out of me," He said. "I'm sorry, I was just trying to make it better," I said. "That wont," He said. "Okay," I said. "I love you," He said. "I love you," I said.

There was a long moment.

"I guess I should go before Martin knows I'm gone," I said as I yawned and put my head on his shoulder.

LUKE POV

She laid her head on my shoulder and got quiet.

"Olivia," I said softly.

She didn't answer. I laughed a little as I knew she had fallen asleep. we were already laying on the couch and I didnt want to wake her so I reached over and grabbed a blanket and laid it over us.

"Goodnight," I said softly.

MRS JUNE POV

It was about four in the morning when I walked into Luke's house. I turn to close the door and then turned to see Luke streached out on the couch with his hand behind his head and the other around Olivia. Olivia was streached out with Luke on the couch with her head on Luke's shoulder and her hand on Luke's chest. It was so great seeing Olivia back. I was really worried about her staying gone. So I walked into the ketchen to start breakfast.

OLIVIA POV

I woke up slowly. as I could smell Luke's scent I woke up more and then noticed where I was and that it was daylight. It sure as hell wasn't daylight when I got here. I leaned over and grabbed Luke's arm that was behind his head to see the time on his watch.

"Ow what the hell," He said.

I saw what time it was.

"Oh my God I have to go," I said. "What why?" He asked. "It's six in the morning Martin gets up in a few minutes."I said as I jumped up and walked to the door. "Olivia wait," He said as he turned me around.

I looked at him. He kissed me.

"Be careful, Dont rush to get there. I dont want you in another wreak," He said as he put both hands on my face and kissed my forehead.

I nodded.

"Okay," I said. "Bye. I'll see you soon," He said. "Okay," I said. As I walked out the door.

I knew he couldnt see me so I hurried to the car and hurried to Martins.

_____________________________________________________________

Hello guys, I'm sure you are all noticing that i'm only putting out one story a week now. It will be put out one every Wednesday. It gives me time to write more, plus I have been working crazy hours and is sometimes not able to write like I use to. Dont worry I wont let you guys down I will at least have one up a week. Me work is not going to slow this down promise. Anyways hope you enjoyed the chapter, Please VOTE and COMMENT :) I'm doing Fan for Fan so if you become my fan I will become yours :)

- M