30. Find Your Love

OLIVIA POV

I work threw out the night. Lot's of coffee, lot's of paper, lot's of clothing, and no sleep.

It was finally morning. I got dress and walked downstairs and Luke was looking at the paper and looked up at me but I walked past him. Mrs. June tried asking me a question but I ignored her. I stopped at Josh and gave him a hug and kiss.

"I'll see you soon, okay," I said to him.

I grab my stuff and walked out.

LUKE POV

I watched Olivia's every move. I wanted to talk to her but I didn't.

"Well was she late?" Mrs. June asked.

I looked over at her.

"No. I'm going to go," I said as I put the paper down and got my stuff and left.

OLIVIA POV

I walked in to the office.

"Damn! you look like hell," Martin said. "Thank you Martin" I said as I walked in to my relax room and closed the door.

I worked on stuff for hours and then I fell asleep on my desk.

LUKE POV

I was working, I didn't want to be bothered. Then my phone rings. I didn't recognize the number.

"This is Luke," I said as I answered. "Hey it's Martin," He said. "Hi," I said. "Is Olivia okay, I haven't seen here all day. She got her and went to her office and never came out," He said. "Well I don't know I cant be accounted for her actions and what she does so I guess you should probably ask her. She isn't talking to me," I said. "Oh um well Okay, thanks," He said. "Mhmm," I said.

OLIVIA POV

I woke up it was six, I should have been home at five. This really isn't going to look good on me.

I got home and Luke was sitting on the couch and looked at me.

"Sorry I fell asleep," I said softly. "Yeah, that what makes you late," He said.

I looked at him.

I walked upstairs and then walked downstairs with some of my things. He looked over at me.

"Where are you going?" He asked. "To a hotel. I can tell when I'm not wanted somewhere, I think that hurts me more. especially when I didn't do anything wrong," I said as a tear went down my face.