19. Find Your Love

"Your what?" He asked. "I'm pregnant," I said.

He looked at me and then kissed me again.

"That's not all that brought me back here," I said as I looked at him.

He looked at me.

"I want you Luke, I don't want to ever leave you again. I love you," I said.

He put his hand on my cheek.

"And I don't ever want to loose you again," He said as he kissed me.

"Wait how did you get here?" He asked. "By plane, but it was totally safe this time. I asked the doctor before I did anything. I'm a month pregnant" I said.

He smiled.

"We're going to have a family," He said.

I smiled and nodded my head yes.

"Do you want this baby?" He asked. "Yes I do, I really do," I said with a smile.

He smiled and then reached in his pocket. He pulled out my wedding ring. I looked at him.

I couldn't believe he kept it in his pocket.

"I believe this belongs to someone Mrs. Dean," He said with a smile.

I smiled.

"Thank you Mr. Dean. Mhmm now it's back where it belongs," He said with a smile and kissed me.

I pick up the magazine with me in it.

"Why did you buy this?' I asked while I looked threw it. "I um I had a hard time when you left and I saw your photo shoot photos and I saw it was going to be on a magazine so I waited for it to come out and went out and bought it," He said.

I took at deep swallow and put the magazine down.

"What did you do when I left?" I asked.

"I got drunk and I didn't eat for a few days. I had finally got the strength to walk into your old room and saw your note and ring and missed you like hell," He said. "I didn't sleep much either," He added.

"I'm so sorry," I said. "Don't be, your here now and your staying and that's all that matters," He said as he rub my cheek with his thumb.

I smiled. We walked to his dad's office I waited outside the door. No one could see me.

"Okay dad I'm tired, I've been here all day and I think its time for me to go home with my wife and relax for the rest of the night," He said. "Uh," Dillan said. "Son now I know you've gone crazy, your wife isn't here anymore remember. The lying using bitch left y," Was all his dad could say.

I cleared my throat for him to notice me as I walked out from the door.

"You were saying Mr. Dean," I said. "I was um, I was saying how great it was to hear you were back," He said. "Noo I don't think that was it," I said. "What are you doing here Olivia," He asked. "It's where I'm suppose to be. Here with my husband," I said. "I can see right threw you Olivia," He said. "Oh yeah and whats that you see?" I asked.

He got quiet.

"That's what I thought. See that's more like it. You know didn't your mother ever teach you that if you couldn't say anything nice don't say anything at all." I said.

Luke and Dillan started laughing

"Well," Was all I let him say. "Obviously not since you keep opening your damn mouth and words keep coming out," I said.

"Pshh burn," Dillan said while fist bumping Luke.

I rolled my eyes.

"Okay dad that enough. She don't need the stress and neither does the baby, so that's enough," Luke said. "Wait what?" Dillan said. "Excuse me," His dad said.