26. Find Your Love

Luke looked at me like what the hell and I looked at him like bring it.

"What is he doing here?" He asked. "He wanted to see Joshua and I let him," I said.

He looked at me.

"Dad leave now," Luke said. "Son I just wanted to see my grandson," Luke's dad said. "NOW," Luke yelled.

Then Josh started crying.

"Luke," I said as I walked over and got Joshua.

His dad walked to the door.

"Thank you Olivia," He said.

I nodded.

Luke turned to me.

"How dare you after I told you I didn't want him around, you bring him into the house," He said.

I was putting Josh in his carrier and then tried walking to the door. Luke grab me and then turned me around. I looked at him like what the hell.

"DON'T put your hands on me," I said. "I'm not finished." He said. "Too bad," I said as walked to the door. "We'll finish this tonight," He said. "We'll see," I said and then left.

I got into the limo.

"To the office Joe," I said.

Luke tried calling me but I ignored it. I did my best not to cry. I hated it when he yelled at me like that. I knew letting his dad in would cause a fight if he found out. I knew that, I started it. But still there was no need and he scared Josh, that pissed me off more than anything. When he grab me it didn't hurt because he didn't grab me hard but still do not put your hands on me that way.

I sighed heavily.

"Is everything okay dear?" Joe asked. "Yes, just life," I said. "I'm sorry," He said. "It's okay," I said with a smile.

I got to the office and I put Josh in his play pen and sat down at my desk and sighed as I put my head on my desk. Then Josh started screaming.

"Josh hush," I said softly. "I hear my Joshy," Martin said.

I shook my head. Then Martin walked in.

"Olivia, are you okay," He asked. "Fabulous." I said. "Well whats the matter?" He asked.

I sighed.

"You know how Luke and his dad have been fighting," I said. "Yeah," He said as he picked up Josh.

"Well his dad broke into our house last night, Luke didn't know about it. But he broke into the house to see Josh. So I told him I would make him a deal which was after Luke left for work he could come over and see him. He agreed and then came over this morning. Well then Luke walked in and saw him there. Yelled at his dad yelled at me scared Joshua and I just had to get out of there before I scared Joshua anymore. And this morning was great with him before he went to work," I said.

Martin sighed.

"Well to me it seems like he's not mad at you but at his dad and he may feel like you took his dad side on the whole not seeing him and it mad him mad to see him there and he knew he could yell at both of you to get his anger out against his dad." He said.

"Yeah but still, I hate it. I hate fighting." I said. "I know Liv," He said.

"Ow ow ow ow Hair hair my fab hair," He said as Josh pulled it and laughed.

I laughed. Then I looked over to see Luke walking in.

"Damn it," I said in a low voice. "What?" Martin asked. "Luke's here," I said.