41. Find Your Love

OLIVIA POV

I was sitting in my office reading e-mails when Luke walked in. I looked over at him.

"Hey babe," He said. "Hey," I said as I got up and greeted him.

He sat down in my chair and pulled me into his lap. I sat there reading my e-mails and he was rubbing my legs as he was reading a paper.

"Well that's interesting," He said.

I looked at him.

"What?" I asked. "I thought this was your fashion week," He said. "It is," I said as I looked back at him. "Well it says that Vera is going to be there. Don't you and her have issues?" He asked. "We do. But since we had to do seventeen magazine together, I had to have her there," I said. "Better person than I am," He said.

I laughed.

"I guess it's a good thing it isn't you," I said as I kissed him.

He kissed back then I pulled away and he kissed me again but this one never stopped, Until Sarah walked in.

"Hey I um. Oh sorry," She said.

I cut my eyes at her.

"Yes Sarah." Luke said. "I was kind of wondering if I could borrow the car just for a couple of hours." She asked.

I looked over at Luke.

"Don't agree to that," I said.

He looked at me.

"L, let me think about it," He said. "Okay thanks," She said.

He looked at me.

"Olivia," He said. "Luke, You don't know where she's going to take the car. She wont be able to fill the gas back up AND you don't know what she's going to use it for." I said.

He looked at me. I shook my head.

"Do what you want Luke. I don't care," I said as I got up. "Olivia wait," He said as he got up and grab my hand and pulled me to him.

"Wait honey," He said. "No I'm not going to wait. No matter what I say your gonna do the opposite." I said. "Olivia. I told her I need to think about it so I could talk to you about it," He said. "Well then you know my opinion," I said.

He sighed and then smiled. I looked at him.

"Then she won't get the car," He said.

I smiled. He kissed me.

"That's part of a marriage babe. Compromising," He said.

I smiled.

LUKE POV

I walked to the guest bedroom.

"Hey can I see you in the kitchen?" I asked Sarah as I leaned against the door frame. "Yeah sure," She said.

I went down and she followed not far from behind.

"So what's up?" She asked. "I don't think it's a good idea if you take the car. But I will call you a cab and pay for the funds." I said. "Oh. Um well okay. I guess," She said. "Okay cool," I said.