24. Find Your Love

I dragged myself out of the car.

"OH MY GOD OLIVIA!" I heard Martin yell.

He ran up to me. I pulled some glass out of my head.

"Ow," I said slowly. "Olivia okay im, im going to, to call the hospital. No you know what I'm going to take you," He said. "Okay," I said slowly.

The I put my hand on my stomach.

"Oh my God," I said. "What," He said.

I froze.

"My baby," I said.

He looked around.

"Let's go," He said as he helped me up.

I was shaking.

"Martin please hurry just dont kill us," I said. "Dont worry im going to get you there safely." He said.

"OW," I said. "Whats wrong?" He asked. "Sharp pains in my stomach. I'm NOT loosing another baby," I said. "And im not going to let you," He said.

We got to the hospital and they took me to an exam room.

"Martin I need my phone," I said.

He handed it to me and I called Luke.

LUKE POV

I was in a meeting and I felt my phone keep going off. I pulled it under the table and looked to see who it was. twelves miss calls, Olivia.

"Excuse me I have to take this," I said as I got up and walked to the door. "Luke," Dad said but Ignored.

I called her back.

"Hello," She said. "Hey sorry Im in a meeting," I said. "I'm in the hospital, I've been in a wreak and I have to have an emergency C-Section. Please hurry and get here," She said.

I looked around the room.

"I'm on my way," I said.

I got my stuff.

"Liz please get my stuff out of the room when they are done with the meeting, I have to go to the hospital, Thank you." I said.

Luckly I only worked three minutes away from the hospital and got there in no time. I couldnt believe how bad she looked for all the cuts.

OLIVIA POV

"Luke," I said softly.

He grab my hand tightly.

"Im here," He said.

The started the C-Section.

"Im scared," I whispered. "Dont be, I'm here," He said.

The the room got quiet.

"W, why is he blue?" I heard Luke asking. "We have to take him out of the room," The nurses said and then left with him. "Whats going on?" I asked. "Nothing, d,dont worry he's okay. He's going to be okay," Luke said.

I looked at him.

"We are going to finish sewing you back up, we are going to do it to where there wont be any scaring. It wont even look like you had an C-Section," The doctor said. "Okay," I said.