36. Find Your Love

We got to Dillan's house and Olivia did stay in the car.

I walked into his house and Josh walked to me... slowly. I smiled. Dillan walked out of his office.

"Hey is everything okay?" He asked. "Yeah...Now," I said. "What happened?" He asked. "Olivia's dad," I said."Oh damn what did he want?" He asked. "You know, I don't even know. I haven't really had a chance to talk to her about. She's been kind of silent," I said. "That sucks." He said. "I know," I said. "But I should get going, she's waiting for me out in the car," I added. "Alright well yall have a good night," He said. "Yeah, you too," I said.

I started to walk out.

"BYE UNCLE LUKE," Macy yelled. "Bye babe," I said as I hugged her.

Then I left.

DILLAN POV

"Daddy, why does Josh always have to leave," Macy asked. "Because he wants to be with his mommy and daddy at night," I said. "Just like I want to be with you daddy at night?" She asked as she sat in my lap at my desk. "Yes," I said.

She smiled.

"It's gonna be me and you always, right dad?" She asked.

I laughed.

"You got it kid," I said as she fist bumped me.

She hugged me and then ran off to go play. She was the only great thing that came out of mine and her mom's relationship.

OLIVIA POV

We got Josh to bed and I worked some and then went to bed myself.

I laid there reading some emails, waiting for Luke to come to bed. Once he did I turned off my phone.

"So you wanna talk about what happen today?" He asked.

He was being really good about it. Not pressuring me to tell him what happen and honestly, I didn't want to talk about it...Ever.

"Can we just forget what happen all together?" I asked. "Of course," He said softly. "Thank you," I said.

I laid my head on his chest and fell asleep to the sound of his heart beat.

The next morning Luke was already up. But it was still really quiet. I put on one of Luke's long flannel button down shirts with short shorts. Seem comfy to me.

I walked down the hall to see Josh still asleep I walked a little further down the hall to see Luke in his off not paying attention to me so I walked up behind him and put my arms around him and my cheek against his. He smiled.

"Good morning," He said. "Morning," I said softly.

He turned to look at me and then cleared his throat.

"What?" I asked. "What your wearing is um," Was all I let him say. "Is what?" I asked. "A big turn on," He said.

I smiled.