4. Find Your Love

"Hey beautiful, your up early," Luke said.

I closed my eyes at the sound of his voice and the tingles it sends threw my body.

"Don't beautiful me," I said.

He leaned over to look at me.

"What," He said.

"Last night was a mistake and I'm sorry that I sent you mix signals," I said as I tried to walk passed me.

He grab my arm.

"Let me go Luke," I said as I tried to pull away. "What happened was something we wanted to do, you said it yourself," He said. "Yeah well maybe I was just high on yo, something and wasn't thinking clearly," I said. "You want me and I want you. I want that to happen every night. I want to end up in bed with you at night and wake up with you in the morning," He said as he held onto my hand.

I pulled it away.

"It was an mistake," I said as I looked at him and then walked away.

He ran in front of me.

"A mistake, nothing was a mistake," He said as he kissed me.

I didn't want to kiss back but I did and I couldn't stop. We parted away and he looked at me.

"You feel something. If you didn't you wouldn't kiss me like that," He said as he walk to my bed and grabbed his jacket and left.

I walked back out to the deck and waited for him to get in the car. He looked up as he going into the car. I walked down the long hall as I saw pictures of us.

"Mrs.Dean would you like something for lunch?" The maid ask from downstairs and I jump as she scared me. "Um sure, I'll be right down," She said.

I walked down and sat at the table when she brought me a chicken salad.

"Can I get you anything else Mrs. Dean?" She ask. "Um no, But could you please not call me Mrs. Dean. Call me Olivia, please," I ask. "Yes Ma'am," She said.

I smiled.

"He really is a sweet man, dear. You shouldn't give something like him up," She said. "I did something totally awful to him and he'll never forgive me," I said. "Honey he would walk to world for you if he had to, all he does is talk about you. And what could you have possibly done to him to make him hate you? Did you cheat on him?" She ask. "No I didn't cheat on him, it was something much worse," I said. " He wants you back, your lucky. No man would do what he's done for you and to find you," She said.

I looked at her.

"Now Im not saying anything else, just know if you let him go. Well then your making a huge mistake," She said. "Thank you," I said.

I sat there and finished my meal and then looked over to the maid.

"Miss. June," I said. "Yes dear," She said. "Take the night off, Im cooking tonight," I said.

She gave me one of her granny smiles.

"Thank you dear," She said as she took her apron off.

I nodded.

Hours later I was cooking Chicken Pasta Salad Italiano. I put out wine glasses on the table and the bottle of wine. As I walked back to check on the pasta when I heard Luke walk threw the door.

"Miss. June, it smells great. What are you cooking?" He ask as he walked in but then saw me. "Where's June," He ask.

I looked at him.

"I gave her the night off," I said as I put the pasta and bread on a plate. "So You cooked," He said. "No I just stood here and stare at it and then it automatically appeared. Yes I cooked it," I said.