Chapter 6 "I Wonder"

3 years later.... year of 2020
Yara would be 20 years old

Yara went and took business classes when she was 19 and started creating her own clothing line. With the help of her mom, she learned how to sew and started making her sketches come to life. She started her YouTube channel where she first started getting recognition and a fan base. She created her clothing line from her own money and an anonymous donation she received when she was 19. Her business had started becoming really popular and well known. Influencers would hit her up for clothes to wear which reeled in more clientele. She starting becoming really known on Instagram as "yarachanel" To say she blew up would be accurate and she was extremely proud of herself and her growth. She was a couple months from touching a mil not only from her business but club hostings, modeling and YouTube.

When she went to go live with her dad back in New York 4 years ago, was when she met her best friend Karin. They hit it off when she was new to school and have been friends ever since. Karin was there every step of the way for Yara and they blew up together.

Karin^

Karin^

Yara was at Karin's house chilling while watching movies. This was their thing. They could litteraly do nothing in comfortable silence as long as they were together.

"Let's go out." Karin said jumping up from her bed

"Where you tryna go miss mamas? Yara asked

"Hmm let's go to Lenox Mall, I wanted to cop some chanel sneakers for a minute." Karin said grabbing her purse

Yara nodded. "That works I need some retail therapy anyway."

They walked out the house and into Karin's white Mercedes Benz. Karin strapped her seat up starting the car, pulling out of her driveway.

"Girl tell me why that nigga Key was tryna play me! Me!!! Like nigga I'm the player hoe know your place the fuck." Karin said to Yara

Yara bust out laughing. "Girl what? How he try to play you. Ain't you the one with the hoes?" said Yara

"Yesss. Like he thought I wouldn't see them girls under his post like I'm not a whole FBI agent outchea." Karin said making Yara laugh even more

"Girl you and him is a mess. Leave that nigga alone."

"I know sis I know, but the dick too bomb." Karin frowned pulling into the mall parking lot.

"Not my good sis being dickmatized" Yara said laughing as she took her seatbelt and they both exited the car.

Yara slipped her big blacks shades on being as tho the sun was beaming today. They first walked in P.I.N.K because it was the closest store.