Chapter 29

Yara's POV. 🤍

Pulling out stacks of money from my purse, I counted the right amount and handed it to the desk clerk. Right now, Karin and I are at the precinct to post bail.

Earlier that day...

"Yes, I accept the charges." I said into the phone. The phone beeped and I waited until I heard Kentrell's voice.

"Yara?" He said.

"Kentrell, what the fuck did you do? Why the hell are you calling from a jail cell?" I was beyond pissed. I leave him to go to the jewelry store and he somehow lands himself in jail.

"Mama, don't be mad. Me and Ben had ran into a group of niggas and they was tryna play on our top. Baby I swear I ain't start dat shit, it's just something that one of them niggas said dat made be pull my gun out." He ranted.

Kentrell's Altercation...

Kentrell's POV.

"Oh you the bitch ass nigga who be fronting like he bout dat. A straight bitch and sellout." Some random as nigga said while walking past me. Turning around he stood there with his entourage, I could see that they all was repping blue.

"Fuck you just say nigga?" I said walking up towards him. Ben turned and stood behind me. Judging from his stance, I knew he was on go.

"You heard me. A straight bitch and sellout." He said. I chuckled and nodded my head.

"Bitch? Sellout? Nigga you tryna get stepped on, yo dumbass know who you talking to?" I tilted my head at this pussy ass nigga. He tryna come at me like he hard with his bitch ass followers behind him.

"Yeah I know who I'm talking to. You the same nigga who snitched on your homie and still managed to do time. I bet you don't put that in yo songs." He laughed. Fuck is this nigga talm bout? Never have I ever snitched a day in my life.

"Oh yeah... Bluejay says hi." He smirked. Immediately, I clocked his jaw until his bottom lip started leaking. I saw his homeboys reaching for they straps, so I pulled mine out and shot one of em in the leg. Before his homeboys could react, a black car speeded to where we was at, as his homeboys pulled him into the car and speeded off from the scene.

Little did I know that there was a call of disturbance and soon two officers came and arrested me and Ben based on possession of a firearm charges.

"Say, I got a whole permit. Ain't a nigga allowed to protect himself?" I said while the officer placed the handcuffs around my wrists.

"Bystanders heard shots and you were the only one holding a firearm. For now, your going to be transported to the precinct." A female officer said as the other one was reading us our rights.

"Say Top, they can't charge us. They don't got none on us." Ben said as I nodded my head. They probably didn't have anything on us considering we was in a alleyway where there were no cameras. All niggas was tryna do was just smoke.

"AYE! This a whole ten thousand dolla watch mane chill wit allat." I said as I felt the handcuffs tighten too close to my Audemar.

"Sir, would you like me to take the watch off and hold it for you? Would that make you more compliant?" The officer asked.

"Nah, say man, where my girlfriend at. Gone and get my girlfriend." I looked around and all I saw were people with they phones out recording as the officers escorted us to the front of the shopping center. I just knew this shit would be all over social media.