Chapter 21

Kentrell POV. 🤍

"Say, shawty you can't be touching all on me like dat." I said as I mugged this random girl. She keep feeling all over my chest.

I know there are a lot of people here right now, which means many eyes are on me. But for some reason I could feel her eyes on me. I looked up to see Yara staring at me with her arms crossed. Shit.

I pushed the girl off of me as I saw Yara start walking in the opposite direction.

"Say, let's go. We outta here." I said to the gang and my security as they all nodded. I started walking in the direction Yara went in. Damn she walk fast.

"Yara!" I yelled as she continued to walk. I caught up to her as I spun her body around to face me.

"Yara, mamas why you mad at me?" I asked as I forced her to look at me.

"I'm not mad, I'm just irritated." she said as she shrugged while looking at the ground. "The fact that they feel comfortable enough to touch on you like that just irritates me." She said

"Mane, that girl had no business touching on me like that. And I told her that too." I said as I grabbed her hands.

She nodded as she started avoiding eye contact with me. I hate when she do that.

"Forreal, and I'm sorry I made you wait that long. I stopped at Pandora to get you this." I said as I opened a bag revealing Pandora box. I handed it to her as she opened it.

"A charm bracelet?" She asked as she smiled while observing the bracelet.

I nodded. "Yeah, remember you used to make me them candy bracelets? And I never wore them shits." I said as we both laughed.

"Yeah, I really thought I was doing something back then." She said chuckling as I grabbed the bracelet from her hand. I wrapped it around her wrist while adjusting it.

"You don't ever got to worry about any of these thirsty ass females. I'm not checking for them, only you. I'm for you." I said genuinely as I pulled her closer to me.

"Ima hold you to that. But the next bitch that put her hands on you, is getting slapped." She said as she shrugged. I laughed because her lil ass is serious too.

"You got it mamas. Now let's go somewhere else, I'm tired of this mall." I said as I pressed her back side onto me. I wrapped my arms around her while she walked in front of me.

"And Ken..." She said as I tilted my head down to look at her.

"I'm for you too." She said as I smiled at her. I leaned my head down further and kissed her lips. We continued walking out of the mall and got back into the sprinter van.

Once inside of the van, I told my driver to head to Waffle House. Just now noticing I ain't feed my baby all day.

"Ken, my feet hurt." Yara said as she pouted. I grabbed her feet and placed them on my lap. She had on some Chanel sandals as I took them off of her feet. I started massaging her feet as she laid her head back on the van window.

"That's feels so good. Ima start making you give me foot massages everyday." She said with her eyes closed making me laugh.

"Yo toes pretty bae. Make me wanna-" I started to say before she cut me off.

"Stop. I know what you about to say, next topic." She said while laughing. I shook my head because she already know what type of time I'm on.

"How long you gone be staying in New York? When you coming back?" I asked her