Chapter 15 "I'm for you"

Yara POV. 🦋

I woke up at around 11:30 am this morning. I slept like a baby last night, which is why I'm waking up so late. You know that moment when you first wake up and you don't remember anything that's happening in your life? That moment soon ended as the thought of Kentrell creeped to my mind. Last night was amazing, and it was even better because we're already so comfortable with each other. Never did I think I would be going on dates with my childhood bestfriend.

I got up to wash my face and brush my teeth. I remember I told Karin I would call her, so I picked up my phone calling her as she answered on the second ring.

"Call me later my ass." She said as soon as she answered. I started bust out laughing cause I did forget to call her last night.

"My bad pooh, I had forgot to call you. I got in late last night." I said while walking downstairs to the kitchen.

"And what was the reason that made you come home late last night Ms. Chanel?" She said as she arched her eyebrow making me chuckle.

"Girl, I was out on a date and you won't believe with you." I said as I was cutting up an apple.

"A DATEEEE??? Tell me with who!" She said as she put her face closer to the camera.

"The one and only Kentrell Gaulden." I said as she gasped.

"See I was a little tipsy at that cookout, but I knew I wasn't tripping when I thought I saw y'all two kissing." Karin said make me spit my apple out my mouth.

"You so dumb yo." I said laughing. "But Karin, on a serious note, I had such a good time. That man making me feel things I ain't even know I was capable of feeling." I said as I smiled thinking about him.

"Awww pooh. I'm so happy for you, you and Kentrell made for each other and everybody sees it." she said smiling at me.

"Thanks pooh, but enough about about me. Tell me about your love life. What going on with you and that nigga... what was his name again?" I asked

"His name is Jayceon, and yeah it's going well to be honest. I like how he knows about my commitment issues and he's fine with it. I'm really feeling him." She said.

Karin has problems with commitment due to her past relationships. The guys she used to date would just walk all over her and disrespect her but still would call it 'love'. She made a vow to her self that she would never let another nigga take advantage of her again, which is why she never wants to settle down with anyone. This was her way of putting a wall up around her heart.

"Hold up! Cause you never told me what was going on between you and Ben! I saw you two all laughing and flirting at the cookout, y'all weren't slick." I said as I smirked and side eyed her.

She started laughing. "I really like Ben. He's mad goofy and both of our vibes match well with each other. We've been texting ever since the cookout and I'm really feeling him." she said

"Does he know about your situationship with Jayceon?" I asked

"Yeah, of course I was completely honest with him from the jump and he didn't care when I told him. He told me he wasn't worried about him, and that his focus is on me." She said

"Awww, well Ima have to route for you and Ben cause that's my brother. Plus I've never met Jayceon so I gotta see what's up." I said

"Yeah, I'll choose a time for you both to meet. Cus he just got back from visiting his family in Lousiana." She said making me look up.

"He's from Lousiana? I mean you did say you loved his southern accent." I said as she laughed

"Yessss bitch, it just does something to me. Pussy go meow." She said as I started bust out laughing.