Chapter 31

Kentrell POV. 🤍

                         Almost a month later...

"Happy G-Day my nigga, we gon ball together and celebrate you tonight ." I said as I dapped up Ben.

"Preciate Yb. And fasho, tonight rey be a movie." He said referring to his birthday celebration that I planned. Tonight we're just gonna turn up at the club, with my lady of course, and let go. Your life is fun and all but it can be stressful.

"Happy Birthday to my bestieee. It's your day Ben!" Yara said as she entered the lobby with Karin. She gave Ben a hug as he gave his thanks.

"Cool it with that bestie shit, I'm the only bestfriend you need." I said as I grabbed herby the waist. She started to laugh as I hurried my face in her neck.

"True, you are the OG bestie. But Rin and Ben have taken your position." Yara shrugged. I bent down to her ear, making sure no one heard me.

"I could put you in a position, so that the two of us can be one...bestie." I whispered. I saw the smirk spread across her face as she slightly nodded her head. I couldn't help the grin of satisfaction from her gesture. It's demon time.

"Say, we rey go get ready and head down to the pier. We'll catch up with y'all before the party." I smirked. Yara looked up at me with a slight smirk.

"Bye girl." Yara said to Karin. Karin raised her eyebrows but then got the memo judging by her face.

"Oop, get it bestie! Just don't get preggo cus we drinking tonight." Karin whispered to Yara, though I heard her. One statement led to another and they both started falling back into conversation. I ain't gonna lie, I was anxious to go back to the room. Yara knew damn well how I would react to the swimsuit she got on today. Makes me think that we won't even make it to the pool.

 Makes me think that we won't even make it to the pool

"Ya

"Ya."

She turned around while smiling a little more than usual. We all was a little tipsy. I don't even drink like that, I'm more of a smoker, but it's Ben birthday so it's only right.