Chapter 13 "With Time"

Kentrell POV. 💚

I ain't never felt this way off of a kiss before. I wanted to just take her up to my bedroom, but I respect her too much fa dat. I put my hands on her her waist sliding them down to her ass while grabbing it making her moan. She smelled like Chanel no. 9 perfume and vanilla. As we broke the kiss I looked at her glowing chocolate skin, knowing that I was willing to risk it all. She look flustered as she kept playing wit her fingers, this was something she did when she was nervous. But ion know what she nervous fa.

"Yara." I said causing her to look up

"Yeah?" she asked

"Why you nervous mamas?" I asked while tilting my head at her.

"I- I just wasn't expecting that to happen." she said

"Well did you like the outcome of your expectation?" I said arching my eyebrows making her laugh

"Yeah...I loved it." She said wrapping her arms around me while staring me in my eyes.

I bit my lip as I was towering over her. This girl keep teasing me, like I won't say fuck all these people and kick them out my house.

"You know you mine now right." I asked

"Hood niggas can never just ask a girl out." She said laughing while shaking her head

"I ain't gotta ask you out cus I already know you. But I am gonna take you on a date though." I said smirking

"You wanna take me on a date?" She asked with her arms crossed. "When has Kentrell Gaulden ever taken a girl on a date?"

"You right, I don't do dates. But you ain't just some girl, I'd do anything with you." I said shrugging as I saw her fighting a smile.

"Aight, you can take me on a date D'Sean. As long as I get to take you on a date." She said

"You gonna take me on a date?" I asked pointing towards myself.

"Yeah, why not? I hate that men are always expected to perform gestures for the women. It can be the other way around too." She said with a serious face. I loved when her face was all serious, and the way she always gave me new perspectives on things.

"Aight, Deal. " I said as I wrapped my arm around her as we began walking towards the house.

"Deal." She said as she entangled our hands together.

We walked in the kitchen through the back door seeing everybody had left except the gang and Karin. Yara yawned as she placed her head on my arm since she was too short to put in on my shoulder.

"You tired?" I asked her as she nodded.

"Yeah, I think ima head home." She said looking up at me.

I nodded. "Aight, well lemme walk you to yo car." I said as she nodded grabbing her purse and phone.

"Karin, you ready? Cus I'm ready to dip." Yara said as Karin nodded

"Yeah, here I come." Karin said while laughing at something Ben said. They looked like they were exchanging numbers. Watch when he not gonna stop talking to me about this.

"Aight, Ima use the restroom real quick. Ken where's your bathroom?" Yara asked me

"It's down the hall, first door on ya left." I said as she nodded walking down the hallway.

A couple minutes later she came back while grabbing her things off the island table. I grabbed her hand walking out the door as Karin followed behind. "Bye ya'll, stay safe. Love y'all!" Yara yelled to the gang as we walked out the door. "We love you too. Bye Yara!" they yelled back. Karin said her goodbyes also before the three of us was walking down my driveway. Yara and Karin hopped in her car before Yara rolled her window down as I ducked my head under her window.